Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything is fine

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

By the way page views are very disappointing this season

Pick it up

It's not often @RaceBannon does a double up on poasts. This debate is hot!

Agreed; thread views are a big disappointment so far @MikeSeaver . Try being less emotional!
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    The past is for Quooks these days.

Sad to see how far they have fallen.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

This is bad how? That's how they got Aiden Schneider who is the best kicker in program history.

Chip didn't do this and ruined his legacy with Maldonado.

Here is the reality of kicker recruting. There are two camps, Sailor's put west and the one in Atlanta. Whoever gets rated the highest in those get all the scholarship offers. Maldonado finished 1st at Sailor's. Yes, a guy that never had the leg to make a 35 yard field goal finished first for the entire western US.

The best kicking talent in America is completely unrecognized. There are 20 kids in King County right now that would crush the kids UW have on scholarship to kick.

It's bad on that you're talking shit to UW when Oregon can't even beat the cuogs.
    Big games UW has won since Jan 1, 2000; Go!
    What does that have to do with the fact Oregon lives in Pullman's shadow?
    Arizona at least beat Oregon twice when they mattered.

Oregon is awful right now compared to their norm over the last decade. UW is at a 25 year high and they are a razor margin apart as of today. That's pathetic as fuck.
    70-21 and 38-3 where Brownsox raped your faces is "razor thin"?

How do you guys plan on besting WAzzu? They've dominated you and you play them on the road where Oregon sucks ass with this current staff...
    97 2004 Eugene, OR Oregon 31–6
    98 2005 Eugene, OR #20 Oregon 45–21
    99 2006 Eugene, OR #24 Oregon 34–14
    100 2007 Seattle, WA #7 Oregon 55–34
    101 2008 Eugene, OR #21 Oregon 44–10
    102 2009 Seattle, WA #12 Oregon 43–19
    103 2010 Eugene, OR #1 Oregon 53–16
    104 2011 Seattle, WA #6 Oregon 34–17
    105 2012 Eugene, OR #2 Oregon 52–21
    106 2013 Seattle, WA #2 Oregon 45–24
    107 2014 Eugene, OR #9 Oregon 45–20
    108 2015 Seattle, WA Oregon 26–20

Win 10 more in a row then pop off

It wasn't razor thin for 11 of those years. A first grader in 2004 would have graduated high school before seeing a husky win.
    How cum you guys keep dodging 70-21 when you had Herbert and 38-3 when Mosster when fishing with his two dad's?

We had Browning both those games. Quooks seem to want to dodge that fact
    Not dodging it, but I'm surprised you value two blow outs over 12 years of losses and 11 of them being blowouts.
    One other fun fact: because i'm quite sure Chip had a fanboy crush on Sark, a few of those losses could have been made much more embarrassing than they were. Chip absolutely put the breaks on mid-third quarter in a few of those, a practice I find more humiliating than an old school wood shed beat-down. But still, years later, 34-17 and 45-20 don't look as bad as 72-17. I usually keep that in mind when people bring up 70-21. Pete was laying the lumber in that game until the final seconds ticked off.
    Meh. Last score was with 10:00 left.

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

This is bad how? That's how they got Aiden Schneider who is the best kicker in program history.

Here is the reality of kicker recruting. There are two camps, Sailor's put west and the one in Atlanta. Whoever gets rated the highest in those get all the scholarship offers. Maldonado finished 1st at Sailor's. Yes, a guy that never had the leg to make a 35 yard field goal finished first for the entire western US.

The best kicking talent in America is completely unrecognized. There are 20 kids in King County right now that would crush the kids UW have on scholarship to kick.

It's bad on that you're talking shit to UW when Oregon can't even beat the cuogs.

Oregon is awful right now compared to their norm over the last decade. UW is at a 25 year high and they are a razor margin apart as of today. That's pathetic as fuck.

How do you guys plan on besting WAzzu? They've dominated you and you play them on the road where Oregon sucks ass with this current staff...

It wasn't razor thin for 11 of those years. A first grader in 2004 would have graduated high school before seeing a husky win.
    How cum you guys keep dodging 70-21 when you had Herbert and 38-3 when Mosster when fishing with his two dad's?

Not dodging it, but I'm surprised you value two blow outs over 12 years of losses and 11 of them being blowouts.
    One other fun fact: because i'm quite sure Chip had a fanboy crush on Sark, a few of those losses could have been made much more embarrassing than they were. Chip absolutely put the breaks on mid-third quarter in a few of those, a practice I find more humiliating than an old school wood shed beat-down. But still, years later, 34-17 and 45-20 don't look as bad as 72-17. I usually keep that in mind when people bring up 70-21. Pete was laying the lumber in that game until the final seconds ticked off.
    9:58 to be exact. Hey, I agree. As some here remember, I was defending the practice back when ND and the entire United States thought Miami had re-crucified Jesus by laying 50 something on Faust. Jimmy said, "It's not my job to make a stop." And then Washington whined about it in 01 for the same reasons, even though we? were reaching well into the bench by early 3rd.

Still. At 63 points and Oregon barely able to function, outcome was obvious.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

9:58 to be exact. Hey, I agree. As some here remember, I was defending the practice back when ND and the entire United States thought Miami had re-crucified Jesus by laying 50 something on Faust. Jimmy said, "It's not my job to make a stop." And then Washington whined about it in 01 for the same reasons, even though we? were reaching well into the bench by early 3rd.

My only poont being, if Petersmens was truly laying the lumber to the last seconds, it would have been 91 rather easily. People forget that Pettis had a PR TD called back. People forget that.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

My only poont being, if Petersmens was truly laying the lumber to the last seconds, it would have been 91 rather easily. People forget that Pettis had a PR TD called back. People forget that.
    We were playing Dotson at RB. What more do you need to see that he was letting off the gas?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Chip didn't want Sark fired

Pete got Helfrich fired. Big mistake IMO

Agree. Now we got Alabama-lite on our(?) southern border.
    Man.... give it time and youll be no better than the beasts at your door
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Because those 12 years are as relevant as 14 and 3 under James
    Once the duckade was over, going beyond that, didn’t Oregon win like 18 of 23 or something like that? (Not looking it up) But the dominance was far more than just the DUCKADE.
    So I looked it up: Oregon is 17-5 since football was invented.

So.... the duckaids ended an era of 17-3 to Oregon.

So better than James, really.
    Hi MIke

UW was 17-3 against Oregon from 73 to 93

Once football was invented UO was 5-4 before the Duckade began

Good luck the rest of the way

That’s a lot of words to explain that I was off by one game.

It explains why we? are the standard like I said

HTH

love you boof timer
    Sounds like you guys had us pinned like butterflies for the entirety of George Brett’s Hall of Fame baseball career.

George Brett hasn’t played competitive baseball in 25 years.

Probably feels “just like yesterday” for both of you.

No

Like I said the past is the past and irrelevant

I can see why duck fans want to live there now since the present sucks so bad but we? are excited about our program
    You say that, but a 7 win season for the majority of the Pac-12 over the last 25 years is a great season. UW included.

Define past. If less than five years is the past then sure.gif

By that definition UW is already living there as 2016 isn't getting closer.
    Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

No one said shit about the last 5 years.

Chip didn't want Sark fired

Pete got Helfrich fired. Big mistake IMO

No question. For moar razones than one.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Because those 12 years are as relevant as 14 and 3 under James
    Once the duckade was over, going beyond that, didn’t Oregon win like 18 of 23 or something like that? (Not looking it up) But the dominance was far more than just the DUCKADE.
    So I looked it up: Oregon is 17-5 since football was invented.

So.... the duckaids ended an era of 17-3 to Oregon.

So better than James, really.
    Hi MIke

UW was 17-3 against Oregon from 73 to 93

Once football was invented UO was 5-4 before the Duckade began

Good luck the rest of the way

That’s a lot of words to explain that I was off by one game.

It explains why we? are the standard like I said

HTH

love you boof timer
    Sounds like you guys had us pinned like butterflies for the entirety of George Brett’s Hall of Fame baseball career.

George Brett hasn’t played competitive baseball in 25 years.

Probably feels “just like yesterday” for both of you.

No

Like I said the past is the past and irrelevant

I can see why duck fans want to live there now since the present sucks so bad but we? are excited about our program
    Disagree that you are all excited about your program. Hence the furious increase in doogish behavior on the quack board this last week.

We even entered into academic argument panic levels. Smells like 2006 around here.

I’ll put you guys down for week two of year five when you finally realized what you had.

As for thread views, I told you, when interested, I set records.

I’m bored to the back of my fucking teeth with college football right now. I’m just going to sit here and watch the fire.

Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

Ok so if we are going back to 94 then UW and shit and this argument is over.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

I don't think you get it
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

I don't think you get it
    I'm positive he doesn't

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

I don't think you get it
    I'm positive he doesn't
    I get it. You've had a good year finally. Once. Congrats.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

HI there.

This thread is full of

17-3

Duckade

"Since 1994"

etc

I don't think you get it
    I'm positive he doesn't
    I get it. You've had a good year finally. Once. Congrats.
    Sincerely, the guy who said this in this very thread: "A 7 win season for the majority of the Pac-12 over the last 25 years is a great season. UW included."

7 wins is a great season. Playoffs is a good year.

MossterFS
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

The future is for Quooks these days.

Sad to see how far they have risen.