Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington is a lock in this one

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Scott Eklund - Recruiting Editor (2-0)

I so want to go with Washington in this one and I feel like they might just have been playing possum last week against North Dakota. Jake Browning's mental errors/struggles concern me and I was nonplussed with the way the offensive line played against a front seven that was overly aggressive, but also lacking the size and talent-level of the Huskies. I am not sure that changes this week as they face another very good front seven. I see Browning getting harassed early and often during the game and the offense sputtering most of the game. The defense will be the key. If they can get a couple of turnovers resulting in short fields, I think Washington will win. If that doesn't happen, then I see a win for the Utes.

PREDICTION: Utah 24-21

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Scott Eklund - Recruiting Editor (2-0)

I so want to go with Washington in this one and I feel like they might just have been playing possum last week against North Dakota. Jake Browning's mental errors/struggles concern me and I was nonplussed with the way the offensive line played against a front seven that was overly aggressive, but also lacking the size and talent-level of the Huskies. I am not sure that changes this week as they face another very good front seven. I see Browning getting harassed early and often during the game and the offense sputtering most of the game. The defense will be the key. If they can get a couple of turnovers resulting in short fields, I think Washington will win. If that doesn't happen, then I see a win for the Utes.

PREDICTION: Utah 24-21

Were they stemming?