Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is HNMT alive??

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I thought I'd never say this, but this place actually needs some X's and Oh's talk. Trolls trolling trolls is reaching an apex.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I can go X's and O's. Whether the fags on this bored can handle it without wtfing everything i post is another story. snowflakes.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought he was @FremontTroll briefly

No one here really posts like he does, he's probably just lurking.

He had a post where he argued the 80's was a more successful period of husky football than the 90's , good chit
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

He had a post where he argued the 80's was a more successful period of husky football than the 90's , good chit

SQUANCH
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Thanks, I will take it.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dam Haie...striking out
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I thought I'd never say this, but this place actually needs some X's and Oh's talk. Trolls trolling trolls is reaching an apex.

This site has truly been shit the last few days. I haven't enjoyed it as much as usual
    I've wanted to drop the hammer on a poster or two. But as we know, #DerekIsNotKim

When I was in my early days of running this shithole, I would periodically see the site take a wrong turn and I would worry the change was permanent. I would reevaluate everything I was doing and wonder if I could have prevented it.

Its not as if I never have doubts these days. But I've been doing this long enough to know that we'll have turbulence and chaos from time to time. But things straighten out and the spazzes either get weeded out or they begin to become part of the landscape here.

I know that the handful of rules that I put in place have been time tested. I know if I adhere to those then this site is usually great fun without derailing into total chaos and destruction, like the original hhb.v1

Agree fully with this philosophy. That said, can Vanilla give us the power to limit users posts to two per hour? Vanilla works for you!
    Not unless I pony up $1,500 a month!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

This site has truly been shit the last few days. I haven't enjoyed it as much as usual
    I've wanted to drop the hammer on a poster or two. But as we know, #DerekIsNotKim

When I was in my early days of running this shithole, I would periodically see the site take a wrong turn and I would worry the change was permanent. I would reevaluate everything I was doing and wonder if I could have prevented it.

Its not as if I never have doubts these days. But I've been doing this long enough to know that we'll have turbulence and chaos from time to time. But things straighten out and the spazzes either get weeded out or they begin to become part of the landscape here.

I know that the handful of rules that I put in place have been time tested. I know if I adhere to those then this site is usually great fun without derailing into total chaos and destruction, like the original hhb.v1

Agree fully with this philosophy. That said, can Vanilla give us the power to limit users posts to two per hour? Vanilla works for you!
    Holy shit. Even our legendary cash grab this year will not support that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

#FreeHarv
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,720
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Technically I don't know if that level would give us that option or not. But it comes with a lot of options and data. When their salespeople got me on a conference call, they pushed that level and said Sony uses that level for their messages boards. I was like, huh?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I understand not wanting to lance off the boils for fear of scars, pain, and it coming back anyway.

But as I mentioned in another thread, a dose of Valtrex could at least control the flare ups.

Either way.

Appreciate you.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Technically I don't know if that level would give us that option or not. But it comes with a lot of options and data. When their salespeople got me on a conference call, they pushed that level and said Sony uses that level for their messages boards. I was like, huh?
    I wonder what kind of world we would live in where HH had the same level of traffic as Sony?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

SQUANCH
    Wrong Fremont, needle dick
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

As a newbie, I agree we are pretty fucking annoying. But it’s hard to strike the right gait when you hit the pasture after being hemmed in the corral for years.

HH is paradise compared to any other site. Shit, I’ve even started mowing the gooch just in case someone asks me for a pic.

STAY