Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to SEC Dawg from the Bored

We are 6'5" 260 lb Former Army Rangers and college basketball players. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Man I love that movie!! Top 10 bro..
    Lemme guess, 6’5, 260#...not Dutch, not Mac, may be Billy???
    Alabama Tick Ventura? Nope not enough weight...
    edited September 2018
    Predator was a alien in hunt for human prey..trophy’s...and established that by skull.

Team was sent in the jungle...Cambodia.....post another team unbeknownst to present team.......but previous team, john harpers team, was slightly inferior..and suffered the consequences...

Dutch and his team was the best...and had the best in the world of specialties on that team, to tracking, tech, and explosives..

No doubt my fav was the American native, Billy...he picked up a fire fight in all directions form one position and all vanished and he couldn’t find a single track...

Later, as the team hammered a remote locAtion, Billy felt the presence of something...(bad ass).

Team leveled the opposition and headed into the jungle...where something was waiting...
    Billy felt it...and fukn knew it... famous last word were,

“There’s something out there...and it ain’t no man...were all gonna die”

Hard to beat that American native nose. Ask @Swaye

Btw obk...

I am PREDATOR
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lots of FREE PUB for me here
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG is winning me over in all honesty

SECDAWG said:

Predator was a alien in hunt for human prey..trophy’s...and established that by skull.

Team was sent in the jungle...Cambodia.....post another team unbeknownst to present team.......but previous team, john harpers team, was slightly inferior..and suffered the consequences...

Dutch and his team was the best...and had the best in the world of specialties on that team, to tracking, tech, and explosives..

No doubt my fav was the American native, Billy...he picked up a fire fight in all directions form one position and all vanished and he couldn’t find a single track...

Later, as the team hammered a remote locAtion, Billy felt the presence of something...(bad ass).

Team leveled the opposition and headed into the jungle...where something was waiting...
    Billy felt it...and fukn knew it... famous last word were,

“There’s something out there...and it ain’t no man...were all gonna die”

Hard to beat that American native nose. Ask @Swaye

Btw obk...

I am PREDATOR

Mostly accurate but Cambodia? The girl they captured spoke Spanish you twat!

By the way, it was filmed in Mexico and Carl Weathers said it was his favorite movie.
    Correct. Just goin with the story line Nacho. Fuck

edited September 2018
    Correction. Central America