Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 2021 BUCK, 6*, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic) OFFERED

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
By Florida. Couldn't find a thread for him so figured I'd just make one.

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everyone is going to offer him soon enough.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Everyone is going to offer him soon enough.

We? were FIRST!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

beast

Alright, so I made fun for overly optimistic in the other thread. My turn... landing smalls and this guy places and keeps the trajectory at competing for nattys every year. Not because of two players alone but because of the recruits that will also come when they see the best committing. The positive impact it’ll have on the udub brand will be profound. Ok, you’re turn to tell me to gtfo of here! 🤣
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

beast

Alright, so I made fun for overly optimistic in the other thread. My turn... landing smalls and this guy places and keeps the trajectory at competing for nattys every year. Not because of two players alone but because of the recruits that will also come when they see the best committing. The positive impact it’ll have on the udub brand will be profound. Ok, you’re turn to tell me to gtfo of here! 🤣
    We must land the elite in-state talent in 2020 and 2021. UW keeps upgrading facilities across the school, soon the University District will see a lot of new development that will make it more attractive in general. This will become more and more of an elite destination. I see dominance in the future. Just the path to getting there is not overnight.