Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Inc bans Alex Jones app for 'objectionable content'

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    You can disagree with their reason, but they don’t have to have a reason. Non government business can do whatever it wants.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Derek is now for communism.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

You can disagree with their reason, but they don’t have to have a reason. Non government business can do whatever it wants.

Like not bake gay wedding cakes?
    Is Alex Jones a protected class?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I posted a link for discussion. If I was for communism, you would be banned for disagreeing with me.
    Technically speaking. You are a private business and reserve the right to ban me. Which is free market. Opposite of communism.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Like not bake gay wedding cakes?
    They're both stupid.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    These tech companies are quickly approaching a reckoning with their big brother shit. The more they do things like this, the more people will look the other way if the government starts cracking down on them. Let the government fuck them up a bit until they learn their lesson and recognize they are not the arbiters of speech. Then continue to weaken the power of the government and shrink it so the government isn't too powerful either.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

These tech companies are quickly approaching a reckoning with their big brother shit. The more they do things like this, the more people will look the other way if the government starts cracking down on them. Let the government fuck them up a bit until they learn their lesson and recognize they are not the arbiters of speech. Then continue to weaken the power of the government and shrink it so the government isn't too powerful either.

Communist. Why do you hate private businesses?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

I posted a link for discussion. If I was for communism, you would be banned for disagreeing with me.
    Do it Stalin.
  • Options

OBK is for government intervention before he's for the breakup of government.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You're such a fucking boot licking big government lover.

Pathetic.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
    It's hard.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

You're such a fucking boot licking big government lover.

Pathetic.
    Come up with an alternative that works. I'm listening.