Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joseph Ngata, 5* 2019 WR, Folsom, CA (WE FUCKED THE POOCH)

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Can't wait for this thread to eclipse Togia even though we've known, "He gone" since July.

Hey, if it weren’t for a bunch of good ol’ boys protecting their football legacy, Meyer would have been fired and there was still a chance Togiai bolted. It ain’t over til they graduate!
    i wish washington had a good ol' boy network. n'gata is never coming here.
    Living in Tallahassee and spending the last 16 years in the souwf since leaving Micredmondsoft, you don’t want a good ‘ol boy network. Bunch of fucking racist rednecks.
    We are from the north. Good ol boy network has nothing to do with race. Just hell bent on winning and making any distractions go away. Hth.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't wait for this thread to eclipse Togia even though we've known, "He gone" since July.

Hey, if it weren’t for a bunch of good ol’ boys protecting their football legacy, Meyer would have been fired and there was still a chance Togiai bolted. It ain’t over til they graduate!
    This is the most retarded thing about it. We didn't need a good ol' boy network for Ngata. We just needed to actually close the fucking deal instead of soft selling him and letting Clemson eat our lunch.
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ACC will miss out on the playoff. Will Joe still want to go there after they finish ranked outside the top four and their entire defensive line leaves?

Remember Clemson BARELY squeaked by a BAD TAMU team.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    MisterEm said:

Overrated. And he just seems goofy to me.

Kill yourself.
    clemson can enjoy him. I'll take Davis.
    Davis is fine. Ngata on the other hand makes N'Keal Harry look like a bag of dicks. The only west coast WR who even belongs in the same discussion this year is Bru McCoy.
    Dumb comment about Harry. Agree otherwise.
    That was obviously hyperbole. Ngata is the best west coast WR I've seen since Harry, which is why I brought him up. Also, I'm a little salty about Harry not coming here. And I will be even more salty when Ngata doesn't, because I do think he's marginally better.
    He was never leaving the state of Arizona. I've got family that played with N'keal and B Murphy. His grandma is his world. Never would leave.

$10.95, please.
    I heard him say the same thing on a podcast over the summer. Said UW and A&M were tied for second.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

MisterEm said:

Overrated. And he just seems goofy to me.

Kill yourself.
    clemson can enjoy him. I'll take Davis.
    Davis is fine. Ngata on the other hand makes N'Keal Harry look like a bag of dicks. The only west coast WR who even belongs in the same discussion this year is Bru McCoy.
    Dumb comment about Harry. Agree otherwise.
    That was obviously hyperbole. Ngata is the best west coast WR I've seen since Harry, which is why I brought him up. Also, I'm a little salty about Harry not coming here. And I will be even more salty when Ngata doesn't, because I do think he's marginally better.
    He was never leaving the state of Arizona. I've got family that played with N'keal and B Murphy. His grandma is his world. Never would leave.

$10.95, please.
    I heard him say the same thing on a podcast over the summer. Said UW and A&M were tied for second.
    UW was only had a hat on the table because he knew his blunt brother, B Murphy, was coming here.

We had a better chance with Fozzy with his home-life situation.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Florence en route to SC this weekend.

Helps UW imo.
  • ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Can this thread just die the fiery death it deserves and then we'll henceforth refer to Joe Ngata as "He who shall not be named"?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Or at very least, remove me from the OP
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Living in Tallahassee and spending the last 16 years in the souwf since leaving Micredmondsoft, you don’t want a good ‘ol boy network. Bunch of fucking racist rednecks.
    We are from the north. Good ol boy network has nothing to do with race. Just hell bent on winning and making any distractions go away. Hth.
    Congrats on being from the north, I grew up in the northwest. Relevancy?

In the South, which is what I was speaking off, good ol boy networks do have to do with race. They are good ol boy networks spawned from old white money and slavery. Fucking deplorable history down here. Might be different else where you are but that’s what it is here.
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm still trying to get over my depression about losing him. That fact where a teen boy chose to go play college ball put me into an emotional slump for several weeks shows that I really should just do myself in.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Joe: please consider both the proximity to your family and home, the desperate need for you at Washington, and your personal and academic growth in Seattle. Otherwise, I'm afraid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyF23s5-ExI
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    Joe do you really want to be on a team that’s gonna lose to Syracuse at home!!!!!! Think about that.

Clemson just scored as I wrote that, but I’m sticking with it. Clemson will lose.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Joe do you really want to be on a team that’s gonna lose to Syracuse at home!!!!!! Think about that.

Clemson just scored as I wrote that, but I’m sticking with it. Clemson will lose.

Bump

We still love you Joe