Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim gets letters

Well, text messages actually.

According to some guy who sat next to Kim at the Dub Pub, Kim got a text from one of his sources that revealed the identity of the Tosh snitch to be none other than...

Wait for it...

Jim
L.
Mora

Note:this is not s joke. Someone is actually claiming this. Expect dawgman to blow up on this unsubstantiated crap in the next hour. "Mora is trying to tear down our program"

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,678 Founders Club
    So tell me again who has the Mora obsession. I saw the headers on super premium doogtales about this
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    And *poof*. Apparently we'll have to wait for the "What I'm hearing. Also claimed that Redford is the OC.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

So tell me again who has the Mora obsession. I saw the headers on super premium doogtales about this

It's the little starving kid in Oliver: "Please sir, we want Mora."

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

And *poof*. Apparently we'll have to wait for the "What I'm hearing. Also claimed that Redford is the OC.

Robert?
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    It's interesting that the leak would go to the LA Times and thst entailed some really in depth specifics that went on with Basham's father and coach.

NW specifics and leaked to an LA Paper to make SC look really bad (hopefully not UW)..... I could easily see that pointing to UCLA and perhaps Mora.

There is clearly some hatred between Sark and Mora and I think Mora skull fucked 7WS this time. Probably pissed him off too for trying to take Klemm.

I just hope that we don't play like the early 90s and kowtow to anyone and everyone.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    I got snaps of the second "Mora Did It" thread, complete with Kim stating "there are lots of rumors out there" and some other mealy-mouthed bullshit. Unfortunately I have to leave for a meeting, so I won't be able to fire up the blog until later in the afternoon. Hopefully there will be more stupid shit when I get back.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Kim has actually said "it was not Mora" in another thread that was started by the same guy. The ball is rolling though with comments like "why is it far-fetched to think Mora did this?" By noon it will be proclaimed that Jim Mora killed president Kennedy
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,616 Standard Supporter
    loadsock said:

There is clearly some hatred between Sark and Mora and I think Mora skull fucked 7WS this time. Probably pissed him off too for trying to take Klemm.

If there is hatred between the two it must be new and because Mora started making Corky look like the clown he is.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/pac12/story/2012/09/20/ucla-coach-jim-mora-already-creating-own-la-story/57812728/1

Heading to college

After getting fired by the Seahawks following the 2009 season, he was invited by University of Washington coach Steve Sarkisian to spend time around the Huskies during the 2010 season.

"It's limited, what I could do because of NCAA rules, but I could come to practice, stay on the sideline, go to meetings, basically be a fly on the wall," Mora says.

Then in March 2011, Mora, an avid skier, blew out a knee during a ski trip. This time, Scott Woodward, Washington's athletics director, invited him to do his rehab with the Huskies training staff.

"So basically I spent the next six months, three hours a day, five days a week, with their training staff," Mora says. "I got to spend an amazing amount of time not just with the football players, but with all the athletes.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, that was nearly 3 years ago. I'm guessing as competition for recruits ramped up after Mora's hiring, Sark talking shit about Jack after he committed to UCLA, and just Mora coaching at the school that every SC lover is bred to hate, I'm guessing things aren't as friendly since Mora became coach.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Why would Mora want to take down Sark?

There's zero motivation whatsoever here.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Why would Mora want to take down Sark?

Thank you. Nobody is happier to have Sark at USC than Mora.
  • Why would Mora want to take down Sark?

Agree, if anything he'd want Sark to stay there forever. If you knew your biggest rival was Sark why would you try and get rid of that dream scenario?