Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#teamhaener

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This reminds me, where the fuck is Grundlegifskins?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It was a fucking scrimmage.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Agree...and our starter looked like hell....again.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Finding a replay that works has been a bitch, @Gladstone just poasted one in @Baphomet 's thread.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fNgPPveMwxVyQphytuUiGQmKqpQKHU2x
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    #TeamAnybodyButBrowning
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

#TeamThatSaidJakeBrowningSucks

FTFY
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

He was making those throws in Fall camp against our secondary as well. #TeamHaener
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

I’m used to the QB holding the ball longer then making a shitty throw. I can’t handle that footage.

Triggered!
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    i will. i will defend jake's right to start as long as he's not injured. this is college football. and he came here when we were shit. and worked his ass off for the huskies and coach pete. and he took us from a shitty team in a shitty conference, to the top team in a conference with a positive outlook.

again. this is college football. these are young men. and coach pete has always been a do the right thing, let's do it the right way, find out kind of guys type coach. and this is it. you come to a school that's in the shitters, you put in 3 hard years. you deserve your shots at leading the team for this season. the UW football team has been very very very successful the last two years. if we're going to be a program that values hard work and commitment and years and dedication and rewards it. then we have to be ok with not chasing titles by making hyper aggressive moves. we continue to be the program coach CP has made us in to, we will win something along the line. and if we don't win it all? that's ok. do you know how many teams would kill for the chance to even play in a NY6 bowl? to even make the playoffs?to be in the conversation? to string out 10 win seasons for years?

so yes. i will defend jake's right to start. unless he's really really under performing or is injured. and that's the coach's call.
  • Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Crawfish said:

i will. i will defend jake's right to start as long as he's not injured. this is college football. and he came here when we were shit. and worked his ass off for the huskies and coach pete. and he took us from a shitty team in a shitty conference, to the top team in a conference with a positive outlook.

again. this is college football. these are young men. and coach pete has always been a do the right thing, let's do it the right way, find out kind of guys type coach. and this is it. you come to a school that's in the shitters, you put in 3 hard years. you deserve your shots at leading the team for this season. the UW football team has been very very very successful the last two years. if we're going to be a program that values hard work and commitment and years and dedication and rewards it. then we have to be ok with not chasing titles by making hyper aggressive moves. we continue to be the program coach CP has made us in to, we will win something along the line. and if we don't win it all? that's ok. do you know how many teams would kill for the chance to even play in a NY6 bowl? to even make the playoffs?to be in the conversation? to string out 10 win seasons for years?

so yes. i will defend jake's right to start. unless he's really really under performing or is injured. and that's the coach's call.

Doogin' young brutha
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,626
    Standard Supporter
    DeepSeaZ said:

I’m used to the QB holding the ball longer then making a shitty throw. I can’t handle that footage.

Brownshits would have hit the defender in the heel
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Yeah, well our? starting qb threw two pics during the same “scrimmage.”
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baabs is the worst. His 12-0 or we suck schtick is the lamest there is.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    LaZoris said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Brownshits would have hit the defender in the heel
    I fucked it up
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Yeah, well our? starting qb threw two pics during the same “scrimmage.”
    Should have been 4, defenders dropped 2. Both in the fucking redzone
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

and Browning couldn't make that throw
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Crawfish said:

Three points:

1. Coach Pete himself urges his players to focus on getting better every day. Why should fans not urge the program to get better?

2. Nick Foles quarterbacked the Eagles to a Super Bowl victory. The coaches are still going to start Carson Wentz over him once Wentz is healthy.

3. Learn how to punctuate properly. You can do better than this.