Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official PSU rape whistle game.

2»

Comments

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

I’m wondering where the sucking is at? He’s 19 for 25 and 4 tds. You must be watching a different game.

Scrimmages are serious business.
    I understand that...but how can you say he’s sucking? I’m not saying he’s a super star today, but he certainly isn’t sucking.
    He sucks until he doesn't.
    He doesn't.
    I actually believe you. You would appear to be the subject matter expert in this.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    JECAR said:

Mosster47 said:

I’m wondering where the sucking is at? He’s 19 for 25 and 4 tds. You must be watching a different game.

I understand that...but how can you say he’s sucking? I’m not saying he’s a super star today, but he certainly isn’t sucking.
    He doesn't.
    I actually believe you. You would appear to be the subject matter expert in this.
    He is the size of Cam Newton. There might be four guys today in the NFL with his arm talent. That's a big maybe. I can think of two realistically and one might not anymore because he is old as balls. There might be three NFL starters with his ability to run when needed.

He has matured enough to read coverages and his pocket presence is next level already. There are three absolute NFL players in college football right now in Herbert, the D-lineman from Houston, and Harry. A QB is always going to have the most value.

So yeah, he sucks with 9 TD passes in 6 quarters and will be the first guy off the board whenever he goes.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

JECAR said:

Mosster47 said:

He doesn't.
    He is the size of Cam Newton. There might be four guys today in the NFL with his arm talent. That's a big maybe. I can think of two realistically and one might not anymore because he is old as balls. There might be three NFL starters with his ability to run when needed.

He has matured enough to read coverages and his pocket presence is next level already. There are three absolute NFL players in college football right now in Herbert, the D-lineman from Houston, and Harry. A QB is always going to have the most value.

So yeah, he sucks with 9 TD passes in 6 quarters and will be the first guy off the board whenever he goes.
    You’re getting all of this, minus his size, from the two fucking scrimmages he’s played in?

Stop trying to convince everyone that he’s good. You have no fucking clue if he’s good yet because the fucks haven’t played anyone.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    JECAR said:

Mosster47 said:

JECAR said:

Mosster47 said:

He doesn't.

You’re getting all of this, minus his size, from the two fucking scrimmages he’s played in?

Stop trying to convince everyone that he’s good. You have no fucking clue if he’s good yet because the fucks haven’t played anyone.
    Someone has zero fucking clue how the NFL draft works.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did @uoduckgirl tweet any porking lot or BBC pics? Axing for a fren.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Did @uoduckgirl tweet any porking lot or BBC pics? Axing for a fren.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Not gonna lie. Wood.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Amy McDuck Olson?