Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon is going to

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Oregon is going to win. Time to face facts this is a 7-8 win team and it's Pete's fault for numerous reasons

You're a 9-3 team.
    You're a 9-3 team with a 12-0 schedule.
    Agreed. The lines on both sides are there, QB, LB, and RB, but the WR and secondary groups aren't up to the job.
    I’m starting to repeat myself, but nobody gives a shit
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Never thought I would see the day that stubborn ass, shit-talking, uber doog fuckface @haie would ever admit UW might actually lose the game to Oregon this year.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

It's hard to take anything away from scrimmages, but your O-line looked as bad against NoDak as it did against Aubbie.

I had some hope that Oregon could win this year, but I'm pretty confident now. UW can't get a pass rush with their D-line where Oregon is really good with just that from Jelks and Faolio. The Ducks' O-line is a lot better also. Then you factor in Herbert vs Browning and that's hilarious. Oregon appears to have an adult at head coach for the first time since 2012 also.

Utah's front seven will dominate your offense, but I'm not sure they have enough everywhere to win. Either way it will be interesting.

So we have a wager on the game?
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The only reason Oregon has any chance is they get 2 weeks to prepare. They'll need it.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Brownsocks will be long benched by the time we play Whoregon.

Jake Haener will lead the team to a 56-42 victory.
  • Options

42 points? What happened to the vaunted defense? Or is our offense just that good?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    uzi said:

The only reason Oregon has any chance is they get 2 weeks to prepare. They'll need it.

we got raped by ASU last year, and oregon has better talent than asu. That of course changes if we bench jake
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

42 points? What happened to the vaunted defense? Or is our offense just that good?
    No Pass Rush. BBK is our starting middle linebacker. Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaugh are getting meaningful snaps. North Dakota ran the ball down our throats. We are dooooomed unless Haener starts balling out the rest of the season.
  • Options

No Pass Rush. BBK is our starting middle linebacker. Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaugh are getting meaningful snaps. North Dakota ran the ball down our throats. We are dooooomed unless Haener starts balling out the rest of the season.
    Sounds like you suck dick. I think we're going to beat the shit out of you now.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I’m not normally one to go all DDY, but I wish you would take your fucking pencil dick and shove it in an electric sharpener.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sounds like you suck dick. I think we're going to beat the shit out of you now.
    OBK
    Every
    With
    The
    Homo
    References

NTTIAWWT
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

It's hard to take anything away from scrimmages, but your O-line looked as bad against NoDak as it did against Aubbie.

I had some hope that Oregon could win this year, but I'm pretty confident now. UW can't get a pass rush with their D-line where Oregon is really good with just that from Jelks and Faolio. The Ducks' O-line is a lot better also. Then you factor in Herbert vs Browning and that's hilarious. Oregon appears to have an adult at head coach for the first time since 2012 also.

Utah's front seven will dominate your offense, but I'm not sure they have enough everywhere to win. Either way it will be interesting.

Come within 5 points of beating Auburn then pop off. Oregon did look good against bowling Green and Portland State so there's that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Come within 5 points of beating Auburn then pop off. Oregon did look good against bowling Green and Portland State so there's that.
    DOOG POST OF THE DAY
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

DOOG POST OF THE DAY
    That's the joke.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we please get Mosster, HondoFS, and "Jack Cobra" the fuck out of what initially was a seryus football discussion? Thanks
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

uzi said:

we got raped by ASU last year, and oregon has better talent than asu. That of course changes if we bench jake
    Don't forget we also ass raped oregon
  • Options

uzi said:

Don't forget we also ass raped oregon
    37-35 against Willie fucking Taggart. Real ass raping. Before that, 2004 was your last win.

Shut your fucking mouth because you sound like a fucktard or meet me at the 7-11 to settle this. Stick to trolling UW, you actually have a case to talk shit to them. Against Oregon? No, just no.