Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJ Carta-Samuels is better than Jake Browning

BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
I said it while he was here and when he transferred and I'll say it again. Better arm talent, better mobility, better pocket presence, bigger balls.

Idiots laughed it off and said "well if he can't even beat out Browning he must suck". Yeah no. Petersen doesn't always play the best players and it's a problem. He values experience too much.

I was Team KJ and now I'm Team Haener. Same old shit, just a different season because Browning fucking sucks and Pete won't bench him when he plays like absolute shit.

KJ will be an NFL draft pick. Browning doesn't have a chance. Petersen handed the job to the wrong fucking Freshman in 2015.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Dude why do you do this to yourself?
  • Options

Dude why do you do this to yourself?

Do what?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Haener looked good yesterday. KJCS looked like shit in every garbage time opportunity he was given. Beating a shitty Arkansas team doesn’t change that.
  • Options

Haener looked good yesterday. KJCS looked like shit in every garbage time opportunity he was given. Beating a shitty Arkansas team doesn’t change that.

Well for one he was rarely allowed to throw the ball in garbage time and when he did he threw some really good balls.

And for two, of coarse it means shit you fucking retard. Browning ain't beating Arkansas with Colorado State talent around him. Get the fuck out of here. If you know anything about football it's fucking obvious just watching him throw the ball that he's better than Browning.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You had me until "KJ will be an NFL draft pick". Every time I think you're about to make decent points, you stick the landing like that guy jumping off the ski lift in Frozen. Not the Disney one. The equally boring one from 2010 that only picks up at the very end when those idiots redeem themselves by becoming wolf chow.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    TommySQC said:

You had me until "KJ will be an NFL draft pick". Every time I think you're about to make decent points, you stick the landing like that guy jumping off the ski lift in Frozen. Not the Disney one. The equally boring one from 2010 that only picks up at the very end when those idiots redeem themselves by becoming wolf chow.

Flagged for referencing Frozen. Otherwise, spot on.
    I wasn't referencing the Disney one, which I haven't even watched, not that I like the 2010 one either. I feel like I made both those things pretty clear already.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

The Seahawks drafted some nobody named Alex McGough from Florida International in the 7th round. Never said KJ would be a top round draft pick. But if he keeps playing like he's been playing he's going to get drafted. He set the Colorado State record for passing yards in his first game with the team and second start of his career. Led a huge comeback against Arkansas after being down 27-9. He's a baller with NFL upside. Browning is not and won't get drafted.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@TierbsHsotBoobs Eat a dick you stupid fat fuck.

He was taking the time to share what he saw there. He added more in one post than you do in a month.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

@TierbsHsotBoobs Eat a dick you stupid fat fuck.

He isn't fat.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree. He is better than Jake.

The idea that Pete is playing the best players is laughable. You know who plays the best players? Saban. Because Saban doesn't GAF.

Pete puts his loyalty to Jake above his loyalty to Myles, Kaleb, Gaines, etc.

KJCS was always a better option. We handed the reigns to Jake without him clearly winning the job and decided that job #1 at QB was protecting his ego. This fall Haener should've won the job, but we gave it to him because 'seating chart' only applies to black people like Azeem.

Not sure ill ever be able to get over the azeem deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems Pete only wants quiet, polite, yes men. I guess that's good when you play in the pac12. But cerebral teams arent competing with teams that have real athletes.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    If KJCS is/was *better* in terms of throwing, mobility, and balls, then was Jake better in some other metric that Pete & Smith were using?

Spent more time in the film room? Got higher scores on written tests about reading defenses? Had more "white" genes?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The Seahawks drafted some nobody named Alex McGough from Florida International in the 7th round. Never said KJ would be a top round draft pick. But if he keeps playing like he's been playing he's going to get drafted. He set the Colorado State record for passing yards in his first game with the team and second start of his career. Led a huge comeback against Arkansas after being down 27-9. He's a baller with NFL upside. Browning is not and won't get drafted.
    I didn't watch the Arkansas game but they must suck if they lost to CSU.

I did watch the Hawaii and CU games and KJCS did not look good. He racked up all his yards against Hawaii after they were down 4 touchdowns.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Until the gun fire is live, you don't know how classroom captain America will react.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I said it while he was here and when he transferred and I'll say it again. Better arm talent, better mobility, better pocket presence, bigger balls.

Idiots laughed it off and said "well if he can't even beat out Browning he must suck". Yeah no. Petersen doesn't always play the best players and it's a problem. He values experience too much.

I was Team KJ and now I'm Team Haener. Same old shit, just a different season because Browning fucking sucks and Pete won't bench him when he plays like absolute shit.

KJ will be an NFL draft pick. Browning doesn't have a chance. Petersen handed the job to the wrong fucking Freshman in 2015.

Petersen actually accepted the commitment from the wrong QB in the 2015 class...