Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Any update on when Tuitele plans on committing? I thought it was going to be late-august.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

Blair Angulo on the Doogman show says he likes Tuitele to the UW because they opened his eyes as the first unofficial trip he took outside of USC even though USC was his dream school and the school his family loves as well. He says Malloe has built a great relationship with him and that he knows UW also loves Siaki Ika as well. #justtakeBOTH

Ikaika is fucking on jimmy lake level. If he closes this kid, we need to pay this man more $$$ #getyourmindright
  • Options

Blair Angulo on the Doogman show says he likes Tuitele to the UW because they opened his eyes as the first unofficial trip he took outside of USC even though USC was his dream school and the school his family loves as well. He says Malloe has built a great relationship with him and that he knows UW also loves Siaki Ika as well. #justtakeBOTH

Ikaika is fucking on jimmy lake level. If he closes this kid, we need to pay this man more $$$ #getyourmindright
    Ever wonder why he's listed as committed?
    Ever wonder that it is not over until he signs with an agent
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Ingrish.
  • Options

Ingrish.
    touché
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited September 2018

100% committed @Dennis_DeYoung? when does it become public?

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Looks like it was late August
  • Options

Thats TSIO public.... I need Coach Pete public

• Options

Thats TSIO public.... I need Coach Pete public

Expect a woof soon. He just committed

two weeks ago.
  • Options

I have no fucking idea. How would I know that? I'm not his fucking dad.
  • Options

damn left myself open for that one. Hope he's really committed to UW as a silent tho. Wanna see if Malloe can close tuitele and ika and have them enroll
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

But you have 2 Dads
  • Options

damn left myself open for that one. Hope he's really committed to UW as a silent tho. Wanna see if Malloe can close tuitele and ika and have them enroll
    You guys aren't very bright.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

just pessimistic when its comes to Polys and recruiting/enrolling.... Tuipulotu, togiai, and kaho have given me ptsd

• Options

just pessimistic when its comes to Polys and recruiting/enrolling.... Tuipulotu, togiai, and kaho have given me ptsd

Togiai was never even close to coming here.

Tuli, Taimani, ZTP, Mosaia Liu, Tafisi, Ale, that's like 7 signed and enrolled just in last class alone.

Don't be paranoid.