Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lessons learned and moral victories acquired from our superb effort in Atlanta

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,686
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Never fucking play a fucking neutral site game east of the rockies ever fucking again
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    That is not why the lost, if this was the second game of the season I think they execute better
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

That is not why the lost, if this was the second game of the season I think they execute better

CHRIST
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,986
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    New Raiders Stadium should be hosting Pac-12 vs SEC games by 2021
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    We are a loser program.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

New Raiders Stadium should be hosting Pac-12 vs SEC games by 2021

As a "home and home" scheduling, that would actually be cool.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You are who we thought you were.

My advice for the Pac-12 would be to stay away from the SEC West, unless it's a Mississippi team.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    And don't play in the Rockies either because altitude
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

My advice for the Pac-12 would be to stay away from the SEC West, unless it's a Mississippi team.

UW is the only team to actually look the part against a top SEC team since 2010 Oregon.

The loss sucked, but it's only a matter of time until we win games like this
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

UW is the only team to actually look the part against a top SEC team since 2010 Oregon.

The loss sucked, but it's only a matter of 0time until we win games like this
    You lost to a four loss team. Let's not pretend this Auburn team is going unbeaten and making the title game.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You lost to a four loss team. Let's not pretend this Auburn team is going unbeaten and making the title game.

Okay, so if you bring up 4 losses you also have to acknowledge Auburn beat both teams that played for the title game last year.

They are a top 3 SEC team more often than not.

Fuck off you fucking quook. You quook harder than the doogiest doogs doog.
    Oregon went to the playoffs in 2014, not so much in 2015. UW went to the playoffs in 2016, not so much in 2017.

I don't give a fuck what a team did last year in college football. Bama under Saban have given people a false equivalent that last year good = this year good.

Auburn was shit without Johnson carrying the ball last year, they lost four O-lineman, a bunch of their secondary and two guys from their front 7 that left early.

They weren't even competitive in their last two games in 2017.

Auburn hasn't won double digit games two years in a row in fucking ages. They aren't a Top 3 SEC team. You're making shit up to make you feel better about your 9-3 team you thought was a title contender.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Okay, so if you bring up 4 losses you also have to acknowledge Auburn beat both teams that played for the title game last year.

They are a top 3 SEC team more often than not.

Fuck off you fucking quook. You quook harder than the doogiest doogs doog.
    I don't give a fuck what a team did last year in college football.
    Well then you're a fucking idiot. Because that shit matters.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Auburn sucks when they don't have a QB (like most schools). Stidham is good, possibly very good.

They had no QB in their recent down years.

They aren't incredible, but I would be surprised if they aren't a top 10-15 team.