Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Ngata decommits from Clemson, commits to UW

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Eklund this morning states that UW and Ngata remain in contact and there is a "decent" chance he's going to take an official to UW.

I want Ariel Ngata on the field for every single play...offense. defense...and special teams. Rename the place Ngata Field at Husky Stadium for all I give a shit.

That is a nail in this coffin, time to move on
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eklund this morning states that UW and Ngata remain in contact and there is a "decent" chance he's going to take an official to UW.

I want Ariel Ngata on the field for every single play...offense. defense...and special teams. Rename the place Ngata Field at Husky Stadium for all I give a shit.

IDC what anyone says... Ariel’s on field success this year helps us with both of his bros. He needs to keep “flashing.”
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I talked to Jake Browning’s brother at the game who knows Ngata, asked any chance he reconsiders and goes to UW, he said no. Take that for what you will.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I talked to Jake Browning’s brother at the game who knows Ngata, asked any chance he reconsiders and goes to UW, he said no. Take that for what you will.

Keep working that spittoon Edinw!1!!11
    I kept that stupid dip in the entire second half, figured it was good luck. It wasn’t.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

ATBSJBBS