Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Onto North Dakota. 5 Reasons.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

So, can I get a little Husky Football 172? Your qb and rb are obvious studs but I’d like a deeper take.

We lose every important game
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Agreed, with Geaux_Sioux ... why do so many seem to hate on Browning. Seems like he has put up some big numbers over the years.
    Wish I was making the trip out to watch, I love Seattle.

Jake Browning is the Hillary Clinton of QBs
    Say no more.
    It's why I'm balls deep in axle grease trying to get it ready for the other ND
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Agreed, with Geaux_Sioux ... why do so many seem to hate on Browning. Seems like he has put up some big numbers over the years.

Best. Analogy. Ever.
  • Options
    siouxfan512siouxfan512 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2018

How's the weather in Pullman? I already shared my top 5 on our board, but here you go...

- I saw UWHuskytskeet call Jake Browning the Cobra ... well, Nate "Mongoose" Ketteringham looked like the real deal last week, and should handily take care of the Cobra. (Hawks)
    - You had a week 1 win against Wyoming ... big deal ... been there, done that. (Draw)
    - Doesn't matter how many fat guys you put on the line, we have a guy named Tank on D. Jake will be Browning his Hanes. (Hawks)
    - Special Teams: We have a kid who learned to punt from Youtube video ... that is F*&$%ing dedication (Hawks)
    - Martin Stadium looks nice and is bigger than what we are used to. (Cougars)

Pretty simple math here, Hawks win! (24-22)

Also, feel free to enjoy the below thread:

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/26597-husky-look-a-likes/?tab=comments#comment-1024474

@Siouxfan1-511 were taken?
    Yep

So he wears a bunch of ugly pant suits and hates Bill ... so do a lot of people.
  • Options
    siouxfan512siouxfan512 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Say no more.
    Take this information back to the boys in Grand Forks ... as long as we put on a power tie, and make UND football great again, they have no chance. This win is going to be HUGE!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

How's the weather in Pullman? I already shared my top 5 on our board, but here you go...

- I saw UWHuskytskeet call Jake Browning the Cobra ... well, Nate "Mongoose" Ketteringham looked like the real deal last week, and should handily take care of the Cobra. (Hawks)
    - You had a week 1 win against Wyoming ... big deal ... been there, done that. (Draw)
    - Doesn't matter how many fat guys you put on the line, we have a guy named Tank on D. Jake will be Browning his Hanes. (Hawks)
    - Special Teams: We have a kid who learned to punt from Youtube video ... that is F*&$%ing dedication (Hawks)

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/26597-husky-look-a-likes/?tab=comments#comment-1024474

Yep

So he wears a bunch of ugly pant suits and hates Bill ... so do a lot of people.

Both look great for most of the primaries and lose the big ones.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

But seriously, props to UND fans for being awesome. This is by far the best response to 5 reasons, ever. You'd be amazed by how Pac 12 fans react to that for the last decade. Stanford's "genius" nerd ensemble lose their marbles over that year after year.

Here's a little info on the UW football team. The inception of 5 reason was in 2008, when the Huskies were gearing up to open the season vs Oregon. 5 reasons was posted by an idiot before the game, and of course the new look, highly touted Ty Willingham team got boat raced. Jake Locker got injured on the next game, the dawgs went 0-12, and the rest is history.

This segment of the UW fanbase ran with it, and it has been posted on opponents message boards every game since. It has seen many variations over the past decade. The core 5 reasons, Ossai, and 34-17 never change. Though admittedly it was funnier when we sucked.

Cheers.

USC (South Carolina) fans were great too.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

But seriously, props to UND fans for being awesome. This is by far the best response to 5 reasons, ever. You'd be amazed by how Pac 12 fans react to that for the last decade. Stanford's "genius" nerd ensemble lose their marbles over that year after year.

Here's a little info on the UW football team. The inception of 5 reason was in 2008, when the Huskies were gearing up to open the season vs Oregon. 5 reasons was posted by an idiot before the game, and of course the new look, highly touted Ty Willingham team got boat raced. Jake Locker got injured on the next game, the dawgs went 0-12, and the rest is history.

This segment of the UW fanbase ran with it, and it has been posted on opponents message boards every game since. It has seen many variations over the past decade. The core 5 reasons, Ossai, and 34-17 never change. Though admittedly it was funnier when we sucked.

Cheers.

Still taking time to get used to fanbases arguing that we'll beat them by more than 34-17.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

Cheers.

I also enjoyed Utah (Miami)
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Cheers.

I also enjoyed Utah (Miami)
    That was a good one.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Yep

Both look great for most of the primaries and lose the big ones.
    Jake didn't cheat his way through the primaries. But I'm sure he gave a few blow jobs along the way.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Just curious, do you guys care to know anything about our team for this game or are you all basically content to show up for the anonymous slaughter?

I'd like to know how your hockey team looks this year.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just curious, do you guys care to know anything about our team for this game or are you all basically content to show up for the anonymous slaughter?

I'd like to know how your hockey team looks this year.
    I'd like to know when Washington is going to get hockey. Time to get a PAC12 conference going. UND should be a contender, definitely better than last season. Not sure what happened, but it was the first time since like 02-03 that we didn't make the NCAA tourney.
    We have a hockey team. It's just at a lower level of competition. Last I checked it was a club sport. I believe they are in a league with a bunch of pacific teams who are equally shitty. UCLA, Long Beach State, etc.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

Which do you prefer in a QB?

1) Record numbers throwing against inferior opponents to 2 NFL WRs in games we could literally not lose.
    2) QBRs of over 60 in important games.

If you choose 1, you will love Jake. Choose 2 and you will be like everyone here.