Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chuck was for impeachment before he was against it

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Kind of funny watching the dems pussy out on the leadership saying impeachment is on the agenda after a crisp win this fall. Everyone hates Trump so why not just tell the truth? Look a the polls. Everyone wants him impeached

Why is Chuck such a pussy?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/04/schumer-tells-raucous-crowd-sooner-better-on-trump-impeachment-later-claims-misheard-question.html

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Water is wet POTD.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another pussy heard from

In or out on impeachment hondo?

Another pussy heard from

I don't have enough information. Right now he hasn't committed an impeachable offense. Unless there's something in the Meuller probe that's not public yet. Reality is, Dems can probably only find an impeachable offense if they get him under oath.

That being said, watching the meltdown in 2020 to him losing to senile Biden would be more fun.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Chuck and the democrats are a bunch of writhing worms, you didn't expect them to actually have a backbone, did you?
    2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

I don't have enough information. Right now he hasn't committed an impeachable offense. Unless there's something in the Meuller probe that's not public yet. Reality is, Dems can probably only find an impeachable offense if they get him under oath.

That being said, watching the meltdown in 2020 to him losing to senile Biden would be more fun.
    He isn't losing to a piece of shit faux tough guy with a retarded blue collar shtick. He was the henchman of Obama. Obama's failed policies would be tied around his neck and used to hang him dead. Hth.

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

He isn't losing to a piece of shit faux tough guy with a retarded blue collar shtick. He was the henchman of Obama. Obama's failed policies would be tied around his neck and used to hang him dead. Hth.
    All Biden needs is a shotgun.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

You would take that literally.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

You would take that literally.
    You would be tied up in shackles.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

No wonder you're a mainstream democrat

"I don't have enough information"

Right

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

Right
    See.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

Right
    Guy appears to be able to run his mouth on every other topic when he doesn't know what in the hell he is talking about. Why Kunt act with this subject?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

Right
    Guy appears to be able to run his mouth on every other topic when he doesn't know what in the hell he is talking about. Why Kunt act with this subject?
    *Cunt. You can say that here.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

Right
    And you've had the freedom to be one in here ... in every thread.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Another pussy heard from

What a fucking pussy

Right
    And you've had the freedom to be one in here ... in every thread.
    Since hondo hates freedom maybe he'll stop posting