Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington’s loss and the playoff implications, Sumlin and Kelly stumble, plus the BYU factor

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wouldn't worry about it...all last season, ESPN said if you have a quality, early loss you can overcome it like Ohio State seems to do every year.

The good news is that #8 Miami got fucking schooled by #25 Eddie O last night and when Auburn goes in dry on LSU in 2 weeks it will make our loss look way better.

Add to that Penn State at home needed overtime to squeak past Appy should look worse than our loss to Auburn. Notre Dame will rocket up into the top 5 for about 2 weeks then begin their annual waterslide into irrelevance.

I think we're actually in pretty good shape.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The narrative is set off of this past weekend

The SEC gets two in again before the Pac 12 gets one

If not for Clemson the ACC would be done but Clemson trumps the Pac 12 Champ

All 77 ESPN platforms got the memo this morning

"SEC WEST dominates college football again"

Gotta fucking win

The SEC went 13-1 last weekend.

The Pac-12's only sort of quality win was Cal at home over North Carolina.

TSIO.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Gotta fucking win

True this. We can bitch about their OOC schedule and other shit all we want, but the only thing that matters is, when you get a shot, you have to do something

Fuck I hate the SEC.
  • Options
    Meek said:

I wouldn't worry about it...all last season, ESPN said if you have a quality, early loss you can overcome it like Ohio State seems to do every year.

The good news is that #8 Miami got fucking schooled by #25 Eddie O last night and when Auburn goes in dry on LSU in 2 weeks it will make our loss look way better.

Add to that Penn State at home needed overtime to squeak past Appy should look worse than our loss to Auburn. Notre Dame will rocket up into the top 5 for about 2 weeks then begin their annual waterslide into irrelevance.

Except that Auburn will lose at least twice. Cook it!
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

Except that Auburn will lose at least twice. Cook it!
    WAR Damn Eagle.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    Your discounting of winning on the road above the top of most NW ski resorts is duly noted.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meek said:

Auburn isn't beating that LSU team. They had it mostly together in game 1. Auburn was a shitshow. HTH.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    Your discounting of winning on the road above the top of most NW ski resorts is duly noted.
    It was Wyoming.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    That's what these fucking faggots like Larry Scott get for trying to pimp Arizona and Kevin Sumlin (the guy who just got fired for being Black Sark at the richest program in the nation) as a contender.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Auburn isn't beating that LSU team. They had it mostly together in game 1. Auburn was a shitshow. HTH.
    that LSU team is coached by Orgeron so they have already used up the one game they prepare for.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Who thought Arizona was going to be a winner? Half the poasters on this bored could perform better than Sumlin or overhyped cunt losers like Tom Herman.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Who thought Arizona was going to be a winner? Half the poasters on this bored could perform better than Sumlin or overhyped cunt losers like Tom Herman.

The media

Everyone has Arizona as the dark horse in the south because Tate

Who sucks

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Meek said:

Meek said:

that LSU team is coached by Orgeron so they have already used up the one game they prepare for.
    Agree with you; Coach O hit the Peter Principle as soon as he left D line corching.

That said, I wasn't impressed by Auburn. at. all. A good senior QB should be able to pick on their corners. Washington absolutely should have won that game; was there for the taking.

They'll lose again other than to Bamers. Cook it!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,208
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Meek said:

Agree with you; Coach O hit the Peter Principle as soon as he left D line corching.

That said, I wasn't impressed by Auburn. at. all. A good senior QB should be able to pick on their corners. Washington absolutely should have won that game; was there for the taking.

They'll lose again other than to Bamers. Cook it!
    I see this but they'll knock off some big time teams too bc they always do. That's the only thing that will save our narrative. Should have won.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    It was Wyoming.
    #2 MWC team on the road. Jus sayin.

#reppinthePac
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    It was Wyoming.

#reppinthePac
    They were 4th last year, but still.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    It was Wyoming.

#reppinthePac
    BUT THEY WERE PICKED TO BE THE #2 BY MANY PUBLICATIONS FOR 2018!!!

I keed about this. But it’s definitely the 2nd best PAC win of the weekend.

#wearea2ndtallestmidgetschool.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Gotta fucking win

TSIO.
    It was Wyoming.

#reppinthePac
    BUT THEY WERE PICKED TO BE THE #2 BY MANY PUBLICATIONS FOR 2018!!!

I keed about this. But it’s definitely the 2nd best PAC win of the weekend.

#wearea2ndtallestmidgetschool.
    Agree that it was the second best win.

Holy fuckall