Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Less drunk thoughts

OK!

- Jake Browning fucking sucks

- OLine played good, especially with Trey getting hurt. You aren't manhandling that defensive line, and they did enough to give the offense an opportunity to score but Jake Browning fucking sucks. The future is bright with the up tick in recruiting.

- DLine played great. I saw pretty much every big name making plays. Potoae didn't generate an elite pass rush but he did really well in the run game. The pass rush was ok, far from where it needs to be but in the 3rd quarter they were putting pressure on. Looks like Pup was wrong (again).

- Linebackers. Ok what in the actual fuck. The only one who made any decent plays was Ngata, which is definately great to see. But Kyler Manu? Fucking seriously. Every time the RB or QB got past the DLine the linebackers NEVER made a fucking play. It was always someone in the secondary who came up to make the play. Gregory needs to be Door.Ass.Out.

- WR I am hoping wasn't a flash in the pan because they looked good. Fuller should be able to shred the P12 corners. Ty Jones looked like Megatron standing next to Auburns DBs and is going to be a huge fucking weapon. Pounds is the endzone assassin. Baccelia better still be walking back to Seattle. With the stable of youngins coming up we are turning a weakness into a possible strength.

- RBs played how I thought. Knew it would be tough for Gaskin to run the way he likes (patience wait for stuff to develop). Thought it would be a better game for Ahmed, who did not get the ball nearly enough. Please feed Ahmed more Hamdan.

- DBs were disappointing. They didn't play terrible but they never gave us that big turnover we needed. Myles Bryant did play extremely well which is encouraging.

- Hamden gets more than 1 game but holy fuck there was some cringe worthy stuff in there.

- Lake made some great adjustments after the game started out looking like Penn State 2.0.

It is getting really irritating losing these big games, especially this one because we kicked the shit out of them in the 3rd quarter and were in position to win it. We better win the next big non P12 game or else I am going to throw babies at an electric fence.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Achmedinajad look dangerous, I hope gets injured and stays that way for 3 full years.

He's the kind of player that would have been the featured skill player for a Chip Oregon team. Which is one of the reasons you're losing to Washington again.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Achmedinajad look dangerous, I hope gets injured and stays that way for 3 full years.

He's the kind of player that would have been the featured skill player for a Chip Oregon team. Which is one of the reasons you're losing to Washington again.
    Chip was the king of the PAC 12. That Chip, he gone. He can try to duplicate all he wants, it's not going to happen. If Herbert stays healthy, you're probably not leaving with a win. Not worried about talent, we're hauling it in by the truckloads right now.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Chip was the king of the PAC 12. That Chip, he gone. He can try to duplicate all he wants, it's not going to happen. If Herbert stays healthy, you're probably not leaving with a win. Not worried about talent, we're hauling it in by the truckloads right now.
    Herbert lost to Washington 70-21 at home, and Cristoballin likely can't hold Oregon era Chip's jock. LIPO yeah, yeah, but in all probability he's mediocre at best.

The game's at Autzen. That's all Oregon has going for themselves. And again, 70-21 last time...
    Stop before you get further behind. Oregon won 12 out of the last 15 games. Remember that next time your fat, sticky cheetoh fingers start hitting the keys to shitpoast.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Herbert lost to Washington 70-21 at home, and Cristoballin likely can't hold Oregon era Chip's jock. LIPO yeah, yeah, but in all probability he's mediocre at best.

The game's at Autzen. That's all Oregon has going for themselves. And again, 70-21 last time...
    Stop before you get further behind. Oregon won 12 out of the last 15 games. Remember that next time your fat, sticky cheetoh fingers start hitting the keys to shitpoast.
    Means nothing at this point.

I'm not fat. Don't eat cheetohs or drink mountain dew or serve others at a Dutch Bros in Springfield.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I'm not fat. Don't eat cheetohs or drink mountain dew or serve others at a Dutch Bros in Springfield.
    Bowing out. Good move.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Agree. I can see progress at basically every position under this program but lb and maybe RB recruiting. Gregory needs to be canned now
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Bowing out. Good move.
    We're still little brother.
    Water is wet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Bowing out. Good move.
    We're still little brother.
    Water is wet.
    Everyone so scared of Big Brother!.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Not enough JBFS but this is better than the all the other thoughts on the gayme style threads.