Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good Game UW

AU2xguyAU2xguy Member Posts: 44
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Just got home from Atlanta and wanted to say great game and thanks for letting me join your conversations for the last few weeks. Enjoyed interacting with you all and some Dawg fans yesterday over a few drinks.

Thought your defense looked phenomenal for the last three quarters and that Peterson made some really nice adjustments in the 2nd quarter to get the ball out of Browning's hands quicker. It really worked to negate our pass rush in non-obvious pass situations. Zero doubt in my mind you guys win the Pac-12 this year. Doubt this was reported, but Gus told the players in the locker room that this could easily be a rematch later in the year.

On a side note, I'm interviewing for a job within the company this week and if I get it, I'm likely moving to the Seattle area. So if it happens, I'm popping back by here to find a tailgate to hit as I want to catch a game at Husky Stadium. I can provide good bourbon, football talk, and will gladly rock purple to the game if someone is willing to host.

Good luck the rest of the year and beat the ever loving shit out the Ducks!

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Fuck off

Finally a poster with balls.

I thought waffle was going to axe to exchange numbers.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Would be great if you could win out, beat Bama and Georgia, and get the one seed.

We'll take the 2 or 3 seed.
  • Options

Would be great if you could win out, beat Bama and Georgia, and get the one seed.

I'm down for that. Make it so!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AU2xguy said:

Just got home from Atlanta and wanted to say great game and thanks for letting me join your conversations for the last few weeks. Enjoyed interacting with you all and some Dawg fans yesterday over a few drinks.

Thought your defense looked phenomenal for the last three quarters and that Peterson made some really nice adjustments in the 2nd quarter to get the ball out of Browning's hands quicker. It really worked to negate our pass rush in non-obvious pass situations. Zero doubt in my mind you guys win the Pac-12 this year. Doubt this was reported, but Gus told the players in the locker room that this could easily be a rematch later in the year.

On a side note, I'm interviewing for a job within the company this week and if I get it, I'm likely moving to the Seattle area. So if it happens, I'm popping back by here to find a tailgate to hit as I want to catch a game at Husky Stadium. I can provide good bourbon, football talk, and will gladly rock purple to the game if someone is willing to host.

Good luck the rest of the year and beat the ever loving shit out the Ducks!

You guys have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball but will always be held back by a mediocre coaching staff.

Gus is a strung out Go Out And Rip It type of coach who looked relieved to be escaping Jordan-Hare Stadium with a win.

Fuck our coaches and players for not getting it done.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good comments until he went for the obvious by adding the duck statement. Like my kids trying to get a buck outa me
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Auburn is probably the classiest winning program in the SEC. Good luck the rest of the way. Beat Bama!
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sorry about the teabagging, drank a TON of Zima.
  • Options

I'm sorry about the teabagging, drank a TON of Zima.

Who's complaining?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    AU2xguy said:

Doubt this was reported, but Gus told the players in the locker room that this could easily be a rematch later in the year.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

At 9-3?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Who is this guy? Seriously