Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watch this - Ryan Leaf Tweet about the 3rd down sack ( interesting )

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Mosster47 Do you have any fucking idea what Auburn would do to Oregon right now? It makes zero fucking sense to me how somebody could be so fucking stupid to talk shit about a team that is far better than his own team and recently beat his team 70-21 and 38-3. It's a pathetic life that you live.

His team just lost to sorry ass BYU at home.

LOL
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

No way this is on watty. If he had done his job hilbers wouldn't have panicked trying and tried to help him.
    I take that back. Auburn had 3 guys against 2 blockers on that side. Gaskin needs to take one of them instead of moving to the right. RG fucked up bad by sliding right to leave a hole in the middle for the blitzer.
    Not how football works. The back steps to the center and plays first inside threat to out. If Gaskin takes your fucktarded advice and the LG does his job then Gaskin watches as their safety skull fucks Browning.

You lost to the 4th/5th best team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what anyone does. UW and the Pac-12 just aren't very good once again.
    I love this mantra. 4th/5th best team

Bama. UGA and ?

LSU? Florida? MSU? Christ
    Well slappy LSU did beat Aubbie last year and they will be better this year. Florida got a massive upgrade at the coaching position. South Carolina has a team that could rival Georgia for the east.

My take is Bama, UGA, SC, Aubbie/LSU/UF in a slap fight for irrelevancy.

Aubbie was the third best team in the SEC last year and lost a lot on offense and lost some guys on D that shouldn't have left early. Also, Gus is still their coach which is always good for an unexplainable conference loss and a bed shitting when it really matters.
    Well shitdick. Auburn beat Bama last year. So they lost to LSU so they must be worse then them. Beating Bama means what?

That being said, Auburn will probably shit the bed this year and win 4 games. We'll win out and the media will say we played a shit schedule.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

No way this is on watty. If he had done his job hilbers wouldn't have panicked trying and tried to help him.
    I take that back. Auburn had 3 guys against 2 blockers on that side. Gaskin needs to take one of them instead of moving to the right. RG fucked up bad by sliding right to leave a hole in the middle for the blitzer.
    Not how football works. The back steps to the center and plays first inside threat to out. If Gaskin takes your fucktarded advice and the LG does his job then Gaskin watches as their safety skull fucks Browning.

You lost to the 4th/5th best team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what anyone does. UW and the Pac-12 just aren't very good once again.

Bama. UGA and ?

South Carolina has a team .
    Another solid point. MOOSTER on fire today.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bread said:

Mosster47 said:

TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

Bama. UGA and ?

He thinks Will Muschamp is going to compete with UGA?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    Watty fucked up. He’s responsible for funneling Auburn’s rusher outside, away from the middle of the pocket.

Pre-snap Auburn showed an overloaded blitz from Browning’s left side, tipping man coverage underneath. A good QB finds the LB or Nickel on the other side of the field before calling for the snap. Kirkland has to stop the DT. He did, leaving Gaskin to pick-up the blitzing LB.

For the QB, as soon as the inside linebacker commits, check the LB/Nickel. If he drops, lead the receiver crossing from the right underneath, if he squats, drop it over the top. Split second read, ball out knowing the receiver, will be there (he was) —but Jake Browning is the QB
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Bread said:

Mosster47 said:

TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

Bama. UGA and ?

He thinks Will Muschamp is going to compete with UGA?
    No that is dumb. But he is quit correct about South Carolina having a team. 100% accurate.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It was definitely the snap. Go frame by frame. Harris snaps and moves but no one else does. Hilbers moves moves almost right away. But Watty, Jaxson, McGary, and Sample Don’t move until reacting to the DL starting their rush.

Whether it was noise or incorrect snap count, the snap was early and the rest of the line was too late.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

@Mosster47 Do you have any fucking idea what Auburn would do to Oregon right now? It makes zero fucking sense to me how somebody could be so fucking stupid to talk shit about a team that is far better than his own team and recently beat his team 70-21 and 38-3. It's a pathetic life that you live.

I do. They would give Herbert as much time as they gave Browning so the Ducks would hit some big plays on them. On the flip side Oregon doesn't have great depth on D yet so Auburn would be able to grind a little bit.

Instead of being a low scoring fairly close game it would be a higher scoring fairly close game. Auburn gets the win either way.

Next year the Ducks will have a really solid chance to win. If Herbert comes back then Aubbie will need Stidham to come back to have any chance as Nix isn't winning that matchup. If both are gone it will be a good game with some young QB's with a lot of arm talent and not much college experience.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was definitely the snap. Go frame by frame. Harris snaps and moves but no one else does. Hilbers moves moves almost right away. But Watty, Jaxson, McGary, and Sample Don’t move until reacting to the DL starting their rush.

Whether it was noise or incorrect snap count, the snap was early and the rest of the line was too late.

Petersen said after the game it was the snap.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

I do. They would give Herbert as much time as they gave Browning so the Ducks would hit some big plays on them. On the flip side Oregon doesn't have great depth on D yet so Auburn would be able to grind a little bit.

Instead of being a low scoring fairly close game it would be a higher scoring fairly close game. Auburn gets the win either way.

Next year the Ducks will have a really solid chance to win. If Herbert comes back then Aubbie will need Stidham to come back to have any chance as Nix isn't winning that matchup. If both are gone it will be a good game with some young QB's with a lot of arm talent and not much college experience.

This fucking guy. El oh el. All this based off getting ass fucked by Boise in a bowl game, off season hype, and beating Bowling Green.

Duck fans have lost it. Sad
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

This fucking guy. El oh el. All this based off getting ass fucked by Boise in a bowl game, off season hype, and beating Bowling Green.

No I'm basing this off of UW losing to every good team they have played for five consecutive years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

No I'm basing this off of UW losing to every good team they have played for five consecutive years.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

You should have chosen a GIF of Oregon losing to a good team.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

How do you base orygun scoring more points but losing in a close game to Auburn. ? The duckies get blanked cornhole. HTH
  • Options
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sweet. Also, Auburn follows up a good year (last year was a good year by their standards) with another good year about as often as UW.

All signs point to UW us a 9-3 program. Which is super good for them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sweet. Also, Auburn follows up a good year (last year was a good year by their standards) with another good year about as often as UW.

No, a loser ass jack duck points to UW as a 9-3 program.

Meanwhile Oregon can't beat a MWC team for the coach they wanted so badly.

Who the fuck did Oregon and WSU and SC play anyways? Didn't both to look it up
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Let me help both of you retards out here:

We won't know shit about either team until October 13th.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Let me help both of you retards out here:

We won't know shit about either team until October 13th.
    Let me help you out:

Google 7-11 Hillsborough, Oregon

Take bus to resolved location

Prepare to get ass kicked by a daWg