Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Watch this - Ryan Leaf Tweet about the 3rd down sack ( interesting )

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Wattenberg could have bought him another half second but I think Browning gets fucked either way.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PriceToBamaPriceToBama Member Posts: 44
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited September 2018
    LT was useless too.

Butt still.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

No way this is on watty. If he had done his job hilbers wouldn't have panicked trying and tried to help him.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Petersen mentioned something in his post game press conference about screwing up the snap late in the game. This must have been it.
  • Options
    Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

No way this is on watty. If he had done his job hilbers wouldn't have panicked trying and tried to help him.
    I take that back. Auburn had 3 guys against 2 blockers on that side. Gaskin needs to take one of them instead of moving to the right. RG fucked up bad by sliding right to leave a hole in the middle for the blitzer.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Either they were going for a hard count to try to draw them off sides and Harris snapped it too soon which threw the play off or the crowd noise was so loud at that point that Wattenberg didn't hear the snap count. Either way it would have been nice if a timeout was called to make sure they could get the protection right because it was obvious they were going sending everybody pre snap. Also, Myles Gaskin sucks in pass pro. I laugh every time the doogman guys say he's good at it. Another reason we need a big back.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wattenberg needs to be better than that. This shit aint hard.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

I take that back. Auburn had 3 guys against 2 blockers on that side. Gaskin needs to take one of them instead of moving to the right. RG fucked up bad by sliding right to leave a hole in the middle for the blitzer.
    Not how football works. The back steps to the center and plays first inside threat to out. If Gaskin takes your fucktarded advice and the LG does his job then Gaskin watches as their safety skull fucks Browning.

You lost to the 4th/5th best team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what anyone does. UW and the Pac-12 just aren't very good once again.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

Not how football works. The back steps to the center and plays first inside threat to out. If Gaskin takes your fucktarded advice and the LG does his job then Gaskin watches as their safety skull fucks Browning.

Flagged for displaying actual football knowledge.
  • Options
    Bread said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

Flagged for displaying actual football knowledge.
    That wasn't actual football knowledge.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    TommySQC said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

LT was useless too.

Butt still.

You lost to the 4th/5th best team in the SEC. It doesn't matter what anyone does. UW and the Pac-12 just aren't very good once again.
    I love this mantra. 4th/5th best team

Bama. UGA and ?

LSU? Florida? MSU? Christ
    Well slappy LSU did beat Aubbie last year and they will be better this year. Florida got a massive upgrade at the coaching position. South Carolina has a team that could rival Georgia for the east.

My take is Bama, UGA, SC, Aubbie/LSU/UF in a slap fight for irrelevancy.

Aubbie was the third best team in the SEC last year and lost a lot on offense and lost some guys on D that shouldn't have left early. Also, Gus is still their coach which is always good for an unexplainable conference loss and a bed shitting when it really matters.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Wattenberg was fucking awful yesterday. He was being touted as a potential all-conference guy coming into the year, and he had numerous plays that he royally fucked up, especially in the 2nd half. I can't imagine he's going to enjoy watching that film.