Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fake News: The Cheeto Chimp's Approval rating...

13»

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Welcome aboard SFGbob. I see you’ve met the malcontents.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

It should scare you that his approval rating is higher than it was during his campaign.

It does. I’d says it’s a real credit to the denial and delusion of his old white male base. Unless the left can get a candidate that unites Dems and Independents alike, He’ll win in 2020 due to his immovable base alone. It’s a phenomena that has never been seen before. For past Presidents, their supporters would speak up when they did something fucktarded. But Trumps base just doubles down on false equivalency and straw men whether than admit when He fucks up.

It’s a scary situation moving forward.
    There's nothing quite like a self-loathing white liberal. He'd never use a racial identification for any other group of voters as a pejorative other than whites. The fact that the Rats rely almost exclusively on a black vote of 90 plus percent in order to win statewide and national races is never seen as a negative but when whites vote as just a simply majority for Republicans that's bad.
    Yes. Everybody’s been talking about Salemcoog being a far left liberal. Instead of frothing at the mouth to post a reply to everything, everywhere with in 30 seconds sucking the bandwidth dry, Maybe invest a few minutes to get a feel for the place and it’s poasters.

And after your got some perspective, do you have a link to backup you’re claim that Dems only win in areas with a lot of Blacks? Because I’d say it’s the Latinos that take them over the top in most of the areas where they win.
    I never said Rats only win in areas with a lot of blacks my strawman ass fucking friend.
    What's up with the continual homoerotic imagery?