Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

while yes it's problematic. I think this year has shown that oregon recruiting well doesn't really have a huge effect on us cause the guys who would go to oregon (for the most part) largely wouldn't go to us anyway. The guys we are actually closing like tuitele, bandes, buelow, heimuli, etc. while they may have been considering oregon they weren't near the top of their list.

When oregon recruits well it hurts USC a lot more than us as the TSIO guys said, which is great.

I kind of want Oregon good. Not good enough to challenge UW consistently but top 25 good. They are the only other program with real SECish fans in decent numbers. Problem is with Cristobal it would be a fucking miracle of the ages for them to consistently compete. But like any program they are always a coach away.

WSU too remote to attract many regional fans. No, USC doesn't count as they sell out 25% of the Coliseum once the wheels fall off and LAers are notoriously bad fans. UCLA? lol. Bay Area schools being good, particularly Stanford, does nothing except retard the entire conference's perception. Arizona epitomizes irrelevant. I guess Utah has decent fans but they need to level up that program considerably. Colorado once upon a time but is still in that post 90s NC malaise UW suffered in except worse somehow.
    I want every team in the Pac-12 to suck dick besides UW. Fuck them all. I want to get to a point where every team is held to negative rushing yards and we? rusty coat hanger them all by 60 points.
    That sounds good, but would get kind of boring. I watch about a quarter of the games against FCS teams and don't watch at all if I have something else to do. I wouldn't want that every week.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Any word on whether he's still planning on committing at the end of the summer?

Is he still commiting at the end of August like his previous interviews or is he dragging this into the season?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

while yes it's problematic. I think this year has shown that oregon recruiting well doesn't really have a huge effect on us cause the guys who would go to oregon (for the most part) largely wouldn't go to us anyway. The guys we are actually closing like tuitele, bandes, buelow, heimuli, etc. while they may have been considering oregon they weren't near the top of their list.

When oregon recruits well it hurts USC a lot more than us as the TSIO guys said, which is great.

I kind of want Oregon good. Not good enough to challenge UW consistently but top 25 good. They are the only other program with real SECish fans in decent numbers. Problem is with Cristobal it would be a fucking miracle of the ages for them to consistently compete. But like any program they are always a coach away.

WSU too remote to attract many regional fans. No, USC doesn't count as they sell out 25% of the Coliseum once the wheels fall off and LAers are notoriously bad fans. UCLA? lol. Bay Area schools being good, particularly Stanford, does nothing except retard the entire conference's perception. Arizona epitomizes irrelevant. I guess Utah has decent fans but they need to level up that program considerably. Colorado once upon a time but is still in that post 90s NC malaise UW suffered in except worse somehow.
    I want every team in the Pac-12 to suck dick besides UW. Fuck them all. I want to get to a point where every team is held to negative rushing yards and we? rusty coat hanger them all by 60 points.
    That sounds good, but would get kind of boring. I watch about a quarter of the games against FCS teams and don't watch at all if I have something else to do. I wouldn't want that every week.
    FFS
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm
  • Options
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I cant handle the ups and downs
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    I'm confused on what's happening
  • Options

I'm confused on what's happening

Expect a woof soon, I am hearing he just committed.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

So apparently Faatui's favorite player is Aaron Donald and online USC people are saying being a Trojan would be a great opportunity to actually learn from Donald since they will be in the same city.

Too bad they didn't make his top five.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

So apparently Faatui's favorite player is Aaron Donald and online USC people are saying being a Trojan would be a great opportunity to actually learn from Donald since they will be in the same city.

UCLA?
  • Options
    http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/football/video-faatui-tuitele-part-1/

comment section

"uscfan August 30, 2018 1:12 pm
    That is the reason for you to go to USC, as being in Los Angeles there will be more opportunities to interact with Donald.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    If he's lucky, he may even get to check out the jail like some of their other highly touted recent recruits
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

I'm going to save all you DEGENERATES some time for the class of 2019! This kid is like Marlon T and Tommy Togiai for the next class. Ikaika Malloe will get him to visit and we'll have a ton of buzz from ROOF and EKTARD predicting him to UW because we apparently have a good poly community but this kid will be liking USC tweets the entire time. Don't believe the hype and Let me save you all a bunch of fucking time and tell you he's mother fucking going to USC!!! I don't wanna see 60K views and the dooging that comes with holding out hope! Might as well change the title to committed to SC!

Malloe please for the sake of the program... walk into Petes office and just resign.... you cannot fucking recruit!

This post did not age well
    In hindsight my hatred for malloe after losing out on tui and togiai boiled over.... but let's have the guy SIGN and ENROLL before getting cocky