Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED SPECIAL REPORT

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED
SEASON OPENIING SPECIAL SPONSORED BY POULSBO MERCEDES BENZ

HUSKIES MARCH TO ATLANTA TO FACE BAMA
RACE BANNON

The Washington Huskies get a long awaited rematch with the Crimson Tide of Alabama in the preseason College Football Playoff at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. The winner will face Central Florida for all the marbles.
The new look Huskies have a familiar face back at quarterback as Jack Browning begins his 6th year as a starter at Montlake even though UW isn’t in Montlake. The three time defending Heisman winner is anxious for some revenge against the only team to beat and humiliate him in a CFP game. Husky fans still like to gather and view his legendary Pick 6 that ended any chance of victory.

Washington has one actual win against a SEC opponent, a Freedom Bowl win over Florida that was so embarrassing for the Gators that they went out and hired Steve Superior, who would run roughshod over the SEC for ten years. UW also has a forfeit win over Mississippi State who cheated in 1977 among other years. Not to be confused with Ole Miss who is on probation for buying players and still finishing third in the SEC West.

Bama is the defending champ but lost to Auburn last year in a game that nearly cost Nick Saban his job. Saban was so rattled that he sent Peter Tosh out west to buy a linebacker who was on campus and scrimmaging with the Huskies when family issues caused him to move closer to Las Vegas by going to Tuscaloosa.
Allegedly.

Sources are now reporting that Washington is actually playing Auburn this Saturday. But we stand by our story and will not be bullied by facts.

Washington has played four seasons under Chris Petersen and has yet to beat a team with a pulse. This would be a great place to start as ESPN is televising this game at 3:30 Eastern in a rare opportunity for fans outside of China to see the DAWGS play.

The innovative Pac 12 Network will be showing intramural truck racing in an innovative counter programming measure designed to keep the West Coast audience engaged in the usual fare.

“I thought a game of this magnitude would start at midnight Eastern,” noted an obviously disturbed Chris Petersen.
We like our DAWGS in this one

WASHINGTON 20
Auburn 17

Preseason Predictions sponsored by Pumpeii Motors where we help you get around
Race Bannon queefing them out of my ****

PAC 12 NORTH

Washington
Cal (perhaps too high)
Stanford
Oregon State with new head coach and Husky Legend Jonathon Smith
WSU

PAC 12 SOUTH

ASU
Arizona
USC
UCLA and Chip’s well documented racism issue
Utah
Colorado

PAC 12 SEC DIVISON
Oregon

Champion: Washington
SEC – Bammer
Big 14 – Urban State
Big 10 out of 12 – Oklahoma
ACC – Climpson

NATIONAL PLAYOFFS

Oregon over Bammer
Climpson over Urban State

NATIONAL CHAMP
WASHINGTON

THANKS FOR READING AND ROLL DAMN TIDE!

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I'm still laughing about Urban's "punishment" and wondering which method of execution would have been used on him if he was coaching at UW. Also.. Is this satire?

No
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I fucking lost my shit at PAC12 SEC DIVISION.

Fuck, I just got it.

Race U have done it again. Not sure what the it is, but u did it!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

This is good stuff, you should consider putting it in some sort of audio format.

If Race can learn to use gifs he can learn anything!

I had to take control of publishing rights to insert gifs in my stuff.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2018
    Sources said:

dnc said:

This is good stuff, you should consider putting it in some sort of audio format.

If Race can learn to use gifs he can learn anything!

He tried audio - it didn't go well. Here's a look at the Doog pod recording studio

warned
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I always knew Race would completely lose it, I just never though it would happen so soon. SAD!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED

RACE BANNON

The Washington Huskies get a long awaited rematch with the Crimson Tide of Alabama in the preseason College Football Playoff at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. The winner will face Central Florida for all the marbles.
    The new look Huskies have a familiar face back at quarterback as Jack Browning begins his 6th year as a starter at Montlake even though UW isn’t in Montlake. The three time defending Heisman winner is anxious for some revenge against the only team to beat and humiliate him in a CFP game. Husky fans still like to gather and view his legendary Pick 6 that ended any chance of victory.

Washington has one actual win against a SEC opponent, a Freedom Bowl win over Florida that was so embarrassing for the Gators that they went out and hired Steve Superior, who would run roughshod over the SEC for ten years. UW also has a forfeit win over Mississippi State who cheated in 1977 among other years. Not to be confused with Ole Miss who is on probation for buying players and still finishing third in the SEC West.

Bama is the defending champ but lost to Auburn last year in a game that nearly cost Nick Saban his job. Saban was so rattled that he sent Peter Tosh out west to buy a linebacker who was on campus and scrimmaging with the Huskies when family issues caused him to move closer to Las Vegas by going to Tuscaloosa.
    Allegedly.

Sources are now reporting that Washington is actually playing Auburn this Saturday. But we stand by our story and will not be bullied by facts.

Washington has played four seasons under Chris Petersen and has yet to beat a team with a pulse. This would be a great place to start as ESPN is televising this game at 3:30 Eastern in a rare opportunity for fans outside of China to see the DAWGS play.

The innovative Pac 12 Network will be showing intramural truck racing in an innovative counter programming measure designed to keep the West Coast audience engaged in the usual fare.

“I thought a game of this magnitude would start at midnight Eastern,” noted an obviously disturbed Chris Petersen.

WASHINGTON 20
    Auburn 17

PAC 12 NORTH

Washington
    Cal (perhaps too high)
    Stanford
    WSU

PAC 12 SOUTH

ASU
    Arizona
    USC
    Utah
    Colorado

PAC 12 SEC DIVISON
    Oregon

SEC – Bammer
    Big 14 – Urban State
    ACC – Climpson

NATIONAL PLAYOFFS

Oregon over Bammer

NATIONAL CHAMP
    WASHINGTON

I know you're being sarcastic (allegedly) but Kaho was from Reno.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I laughed.

I prefer Race when he's outside of the Tug.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED

RACE BANNON

Allegedly.

WASHINGTON 20
    Auburn 17

PAC 12 NORTH

Washington
    Cal (perhaps too high)
    Stanford
    WSU

PAC 12 SOUTH

ASU
    Arizona
    USC
    Utah
    Colorado

PAC 12 SEC DIVISON
    Oregon

SEC – Bammer
    Big 14 – Urban State
    ACC – Climpson

NATIONAL PLAYOFFS

Oregon over Bammer

NATIONAL CHAMP
    WASHINGTON

I know you're being sarcastic (allegedly) but Kaho was from Reno.
    I also meant to get a Coach Feld gif in there. Just need more tim