Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TBS/OKG Blog 12/16/13

IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Jalen Green, QB - my sources tell me he gave his verbal to Coach Pete but it is a super secret "silent" verbal, so I am sitting on the story until he gives me the green light. Don't be surprised if some others break the story, but this is not how the kid wanted it to happen. Green is a superb athlete with great hips.

Drew Sample, TE - my sources tell me he has been offered by UW and is a lock to commit. Drew is your typical OKG that helped fuel Coach Pete's success @Boise St. Look for Sample to give a super secret "silent" verbal this week, but this one could come down to the end with No. Arizona and No. Colorado still in the mix. Sample is a superb athlete with great hips.

Jaylen Johnson, DE - Johnson officially decommited on his verbal non-commitment to Boise St. He received an offer from UW and set up a visit on 1-17-14. Though he is only a 3*, Johnson has an impressive offer list and could be the sleeper of the class. My sources tell me he is waiting to see how the coaching staff takes shape at UW, and if everything goes well, look for him to give Coach Pete a super secret "silent" verbal on his visit. Johnson is a superb athlete with great hips.

Troy Bacon, OL - Bacon has been offered by the UW and with former Boise St Oline coach Chris Strausser expected to join the Huskies' staff, I expect Bacon to be a Dawg. Another member of the All OKG team, Troy is a superb athlete with great hips.

Kaleb McGary, OL/DL - my sources are actually scared to talk to this kid. He is a beast and definitely fits the OKG model that Coach Peter developed @Boise St. He just took a visit to WSU and the scary part is the kid actually enjoyed Pullman and likes the smell east of the mountains. Not sure what side of the ball he ends up on, but if he wants to be an Olineman, then Coach Strausser could be with key to his recruitment. Stay tuned, this one is going to be a wild ride. McGary is a superb athlete with great hips.

Budda Baker, Ath - my sources very close to the situation says this one is going to be very interesting, or not. Right now UCLA & Oregon are his current leaders, but he will give UW a very hard look once they get their staff together. It looks like they may get his last official visit prior to LOI so that can't hurt. Just in case he is still leaning towards UCLA or Oregon at that time, I am already hearing he wasn't an OKG, had some character issues, he is not really a local kid and was an idiot. Baker is a super athlete with great hips.

That is all for now. Just prepare yourself for a wild ride and plan some time away from the keyboard. If you want anymore "inside" info don't hesitate to send me a PM because I have TBS/OKG info dialed in.

Comments