Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DEPTH CHART RELEASED

12346»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fu

We fucking suck! We're going to get blown! Another embarrassment on a national stage again. We're going to be the laughing stock of the country for being so overrated. Nothing has changed from last season. Too much Browning and too many JAGs. Fuck everybody!

(prepare for the worst and hope for the best)

Welcome to big boy football, if you not ready u going to get fucked
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Oh and Jason Scrempos, as in perennial bench warmer Jason Scrempos. As in, looked like shit in garbage time against Pac-12 teams Jason Scrempos. As in, got beat out by walk ons Jared Pulu last season and John Clark the season before that Jason Scrempos is in the D-line two-deep. We're so fucked. The contrast of the national hype this team is getting and what I'm seeing from this depth chart is a disaster waiting to happen.

You are seriously freaking out about our 6th DT.
    Any D-lineman listed in the two deeps is going to play a lot.
    2 deeps with 3DT's. We all know that we're not gonna have 3 dt's on the field a lot of the time.
    We rotate on the D-line a shit ton. None of us know what the defensive scheme will be this season. We need to play with more big bodies on the line of scrimmage or else Auburn is going to roll us running the ball and so will Stanford again. Stop trying to act like Scrempos is in the two deeps on the depth chart and is still going to ride the bench.
    the point is not that he will never play, he will rotate some (not a lot), the point is that you are freaking out about the 6th DT. How many teams, specifically on the west coast, feel good about their 6th DT.
    How don't give a fuck about other teams. I only give a fuck about this team. He's not the "6th DT". He's listed as Jaylen Johnson's primary back up which makes him the 3rd or 4th DT on the field. He's gonna play and there will be times when you and everybody else will be screaming at your TV "why the fuck is he in the game!? Get him the fuck out of there!"
    And, buried.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We fucking suck! We're going to get blown! Another embarrassment on a national stage again. We're going to be the laughing stock of the country for being so overrated. Nothing has changed from last season. Too much Browning and too many JAGs. Fuck everybody!

Is he a big back though?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fuck yourself. Go have a timeout out and get you tantrums under control.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Ballz stop fucking posting. You sound hysterical.

He sounds pretty normal to me.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We are SO FUCKED! Gonna get raped worse than pedo st. Difference between Auburn and UW? They recruit like we do in our secondary to the whole fuckin team! defensive line, LB’s, WR’s, RB’s all stacked like our secondary. We FUCKED

You guys feel better today?
  • Options
    The_Midnight_TigerThe_Midnight_Tiger Member Posts: 11
    First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This thread is fucking bullshit. You all are pussies. Fuck off.

Stidham isnt going to throw shit on this secondary, their RB is an unknown, their o line sucks.

Browning is what he is, but this will be the best line Pete has had and Gaskin and Ahmed are fucking legit.

UW 31, Auburn 17. AU with the late 4th quarter td with the game out of reach to make it appear respectable.

I repeat: fuck off

The melt will be glorious from the looks of it.

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

We are SO FUCKED! Gonna get raped worse than pedo st. Difference between Auburn and UW? They recruit like we do in our secondary to the whole fuckin team! defensive line, LB’s, WR’s, RB’s all stacked like our secondary. We FUCKED

Depends. Is Jake Browning still our starting QB? Is Myles Bryant still our starting Nickel? Is BBK still our starting MIKE backer? Is Tevis Bartlett still our starting SAM? Are Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaugh still our backup inside LBs? Are Aaron Fuller and Andre Baccelia still two of our three starting WRs? Is Black Beast still not available for the game Saturday? If the answer to all of those questions is still "yes", then no, I don't feel better.
    The answer is a resounding yes. If Jake doesn’t grow a set of ballz, it is going to be a long season.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited August 2018

Depends. Is Jake Browning still our starting QB? Is Myles Bryant still our starting Nickel? Is BBK still our starting MIKE backer? Is Tevis Bartlett still our starting SAM? Are Kyler Manu and Jake Wambaugh still our backup inside LBs? Are Aaron Fuller and Andre Baccelia still two of our three starting WRs? Is Black Beast still not available for the game Saturday? If the answer to all of those questions is still "yes", then no, I don't feel better.
    I'm not nor have I ever been a fan of any of them (except tevis) but I think it's telling that you are pointing to a group of experienced upperclassmen with multiple years starting under their belt as our glaring weaknesses.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This thread is fucking bullshit. You all are pussies. Fuck off.

Stidham isnt going to throw shit on this secondary, their RB is an unknown, their o line sucks.

Browning is what he is, but this will be the best line Pete has had and Gaskin and Ahmed are fucking legit.

UW 31, Auburn 17. AU with the late 4th quarter td with the game out of reach to make it appear respectable.

I repeat: fuck off

The melt will be glorious from the looks of it.

Win or lose, meltdown
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I don't understand why Gregory is here, much less getting paid the second-most of any position coach. Linebackers were average at best in 2016, they fucking sucked last year, they are going to suck worse this year, he can't teach Tevis to play MLB apparently, and if your backups at both inside spots are upperclassmen who have never played, then you've sucked at recruiting and you've sucked at development.

So what are you good for?

Sirmon was a gimme recruit, and Pete recruited Kaho. I think DDY is a bit over the top, but he's right, we should have gotten Gerald Alexander to come so we could actually recruit some players at LB.

If Azeem and Bierria stick on NFL rosters it's an even worse indictment, IMO. 'Cause that means we had NFL talent that Gregory coached into Mountain West production. Everywhere else on the roster is the UW, and at ILB we're fucking USC, except without the great raw talent to begin with.

• Options
    HarbaughKhakisHarbaughKhakis Member Posts: 104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

THIS
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Not sure if this was brought up earlier but a basic depth chart before a single game has been played means very little... A position highly contested can change in a hurry (beyond 3 deep if someone is killing it on special teams), look at Eason for example... That chart will look much different by the end of the season even if you aren't accounting for injuries
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

I don't understand why Gregory is here, much less getting paid the second-most of any position coach. Linebackers were average at best in 2016, they fucking sucked last year, they are going to suck worse this year, he can't teach Tevis to play MLB apparently, and if your backups at both inside spots are upperclassmen who have never played, then you've sucked at recruiting and you've sucked at development.

So what are you good for?

Sirmon was a gimme recruit, and Pete recruited Kaho. I think DDY is a bit over the top, but he's right, we should have gotten Gerald Alexander to come so we could actually recruit some players at LB.

If Azeem and Bierria stick on NFL rosters it's an even worse indictment, IMO. 'Cause that means we had NFL talent that Gregory coached into Mountain West production. Everywhere else on the roster is the UW, and at ILB we're fucking USC, except without the great raw talent to begin with.

ILB play was fucking awesome in 2016.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Their inside backer Deshaun Davis is a savage. Their DT Marlon Brown is a future top-10 pick. I think their entire defense is dark skin black like Alabama and they're fast and violent.

Is he really because he is 5'11" and put up stats not much different than BBK while playing behind one of the best DL in college football... He isnt fast or overly athletic

Isnt he basically the definition of a undersized, unathletic, try-hard but super black?

I dont watch AU so maybe you are right...
    He's one of the best inside backers in the country. His height is not a problem. He's quick, he's thicc, and he thumps.

FUCK YEZZZZZZZ JAXSON KIRKLAND! I TOLD YOU! LET'S GO BIG HOSS!

The Tevis Bartlett experiment at inside backer failed? Fuck me he's back to being our starting SAM. He's not twitchy enough to do shit as a pass rusher. Solid, heady guy against the run though and will contain his edge.

Our inside backer depth is TRASH! Fucking Kyler Manu and a walk on in the two deeps? FUCK! Brandon Wellington still recovering from the ACL tear late last season. Won't be available till mid season. Daniel Heimuli would start for us right now.

Hell yeah Shane Bowman making a move and finally earning a starting job. I think this is a positive development. He has always looked talented to me. Hopefully he balls out his Senior year like Tani Tupou.

Austin Joyner at safety failed? Probably got the ball thrown over his head too many times. I have zero confidence in Gilchrist. He seems pudgy and slow to me. Hope we never need him to play serious minutes.

Fucking kill me the midget is still the starter at Nickel!? Really looking forward to Auburn taking advantage of that match up and putting a big receiver or flex TE in the slot and ass raping him just like Penn State did.

Seriously? Nobody beat out the opera singer at WR!? He better DO SOMETHING this season. He gets all this playing time and never does shit!

We're so fucked. Auburn is going to fuck us. Our WR's aren't good enough. Our inside backers aren't good enough. Tevis Bartlett isn't good enough at SAM. Benning is still too big. Vita is gone. Nobody else is even close to being as good as him. We're fucked. The season's over.

Shut the fuck up avout Gilchrist. Joyner is the first DB off the bench. They arent going to list him as the back up at every spot. That's why Gilchrist is listed. Joyner not being listed at safety doesn't mean the experiment failed.

Are you worried that Hilbers will play LT if Adams goes down?

Wise up Roofy.
    Hilbers has been running with the twos this last half of camp and beat out Roberts at LT. So yeah, he'll probably be our LT is Adams goes down. Joyner was playing almost exclusively safety in Fall camp and is not listed at safety on the depth chart. All I know is what I see. You have no evidence that Joyner at safety wasn't a failure. The depth chart suggests it was. The main fucking point is I hope Gilchrist won't be needed to play meaningful snaps bitch.

What the fuck are you laughing about

https://youtu.be/7r81r02dm9E

The best part was at 1:37 when they showed him celebrating knocking down a pass as an unblocked QB spy in slow motion and then replayed the celebration 4 or 5 times
    While I would take him over our ILB's I definitely didn't see much that scares me. Definitely not the best linebacker in the country.