Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cuogs

Going to Laramie next week to get beat by Craig Bohl's Pokes. Granted it was NMSU but they were a bowl team last year. Think the Cuogs are in trouble.

Bohl has his guys in there
Altitude
WSU slow starter
WSU new QB
Altitude

Take the the Pokes -3.5 at home

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Craig Bohl is the best coach who may never choose to step up to the P5 level. I don’t know what to expect from WSU, because literally nobody writes or reads about them, but I’d have to expect that they’re underdogs for this one.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Craig Bohl is the best coach who may never choose to step up to the P5 level. I don’t know what to expect from WSU, because literally nobody writes or reads about them, but I’d have to expect that they’re underdogs for this one.

Cougs open up -3. Take UW to cover straight to the bank.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wyoming’s D is legit. WSU will be lucky to get out of there with a W.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

The coogs really fucking suck if they're worried about Wyoming. Kreist.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

The Precedent does not portend well here with Leach's slow starts and the fact that Wyoming had a warmup game beforehand (seriously how was Moos or whoever cool with this?). That's a huge deal. NMSU runs the air raid although they looked like a HS JV team. It's exciting as there's lots of uncertainty (how good will Minshew be? What will Claeys do with the D? etc). I'm stunned it's WSU -3.5 now. Not touching this one at all.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I actually watch the games. And yes, it’s shaping up to be a long year for my Cougs. We’ll get it together to take out what will no doubt be a Burmeister led Duck squad by then though.

The three things you can count on are death, taxes and a back up UO QB by Week 5.
    I Boov it up for this every year.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

It'll make it all the more painful for you when they wipe the floor with you for the 4th straight year.
  • NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Wyo hates losing to the PAC. Remember when Glen flipped off Kyle after an onside kick when the Utes were up by 40? Good times, good times...
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I actually watch the games. And yes, it’s shaping up to be a long year for my our Cougs. We’ll get it together to take out what will no doubt be a Burmeister led Duck squad by then though.

The three things you can count on are death, taxes and a back up UO QB by Week 5.
    Bohl's type of game is to ground & pound. His best running back (N. Evans) had 190 yds @ NM State. However, that was against one of the worst dlines he'll see this year. Oh yeah, Evans is 5'9, not particularly fast or shifty, and he doesn't break tackles. I'm not convinced he can get through the Coug's dline. Also, Wyo is starting an unproven redshit frosh at QB. We'll see.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEPTUNE said:

Bohl's type of game is to ground & pound. His best running back (N. Evans) had 190 yds @ NM State. However, that was against one of the worst dlines he'll see this year. Oh yeah, Evans is 5'9, not particularly fast or shifty, and he doesn't break tackles. I'm not convinced he can get through the Coug's dline. Also, Wyo is starting an unproven redshit frosh at QB. We'll see.

Definetly want those two at my back in a dark alley.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Line is even money now.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    S

Line is even money now.

Shoulda took em when you had a Fg + 1/2.
    I went looking on the Wyoming football forum to see what they were thinking about the upcoming game, and found this gem on Leach... https://wyonation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17865

My favorite comment was, "Leach has a very vacant look in his eyes." El. Oh. El.

The dude that wrote the blog is not nearly as gifted of a technical writer as Taft.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

NEPTUNE said:

Definetly want those two at my back in a dark alley.
    Those two fags wouldn’t last five seconds in Tacoma.