Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now Mike Tomlin is going to coach Texas.

What the fuck is wrong with those 2-steppin delusional's down there? Now Briles, who just inked for years Is goin to Austin, Petd Carroll is packing up his skivies and headed to Austin, Jim Harbaugh, David Shaw who recently inked, John Gruden (of course). Santa Clause, Jesus and next God is going to Austin.

Do fucks in Austin know that outside their cute little city the state is a brown wasteland? Hot and humid fuckland where nobody would want to call home? Fuck, id rather die than be caught in Texas. Austin is ok because of the cunts but what happens when you want to load up the mooching kids and take a drive? Best keep driving until you find a border and continue on. Fuck you Texas! Fuck everything about you and I hope somebody douses your state in agent orange. It will match your uni's.

Mack Brown was a fuckex hire to begin with. With that high school talent you should have 3 natty's minimum and at least 8 conf we rence titles. Brown VASTLY underachieved

Comments

• Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    So you're saying no one would want the job because they've got the best HS talent in the country...

Run Forest, Run!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No fucklard, im saying Mack Brown failed miserably for not winning more than 2 conference titles with that high school talent bitch!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    brchco12 said:

PL_SS is reaching insecure oklahoma resident stupid

Post something, anything before you come after me cunt! Go away

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

What the fuck is wrong with those 2-steppin delusional's down there? Now Briles, who just inked for years Is goin to Austin, Petd Carroll is packing up his skivies and headed to Austin, Jim Harbaugh, David Shaw who recently inked, John Gruden (of course). Santa Clause, Jesus and next God is going to Austin.

Do fucks in Austin know that outside their cute little city the state is a brown wasteland? Hot and humid fuckland where nobody would want to call home? Fuck, id rather die than be caught in Texas. Austin is ok because of the cunts but what happens when you want to load up the mooching kids and take a drive? Best keep driving until you find a border and continue on. Fuck you Texas! Fuck everything about you and I hope somebody douses your state in agent orange. It will match your uni's.

Mack Brown was a fuckex hire to begin with. With that high school talent you should have 3 natty's minimum and at least 8 conf we rence titles. Brown VASTLY underachieved

What do you have against Allah? Although he hasn't spent much time in Texas the last 200 years, I hear he likes Austin.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Austin's not that far from San Antonio and both cities are far better than College Station which looks like a state penitentiary or Waco that smells like bear shit when it's hot. Houston truly sucks, but nearby Galveston is sorta fun if you like old Depression era saloons and antique stores. The climate for all of east Texas is hot, humid and wet year round, and yet a lot of people live there and wouldn't live anywhere else. I've always admired Texans and the conditions under which they struggle to live, work and thrive. Where else can you get rattlesnake chili and chilies rellenos battered and deep fried like a pronto pup? Dallas has ice storms and dense fog in Autumn-Winter between tornadoes and tropical storms off the Gulf and their hot-humidity of Spring-Summer is so heavy it's difficult to breath getting off the plane. As Stevie Vaughn sings It's raining Down In Texas, and the folks down there I've met and worked with scoff at Seattle's measly 30" of annual drizzle compared to their 200" of downpour that often falls in sheets which can actually knock-down and drown cattle. If the floods don't get ya'll, watch out for the water moccasins.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

Austin's not that far from San Antonio and both cities are far better than College Station which looks like a state penitentiary or Waco that smells like bear shit when it's hot. Houston truly sucks, but nearby Galveston is sorta fun if you like old Depression era saloons and antique stores. The climate for all of east Texas is hot, humid and wet year round, and yet a lot of people live there and wouldn't live anywhere else. I've always admired Texans and the conditions under which they struggle to live, work and thrive. Where else can you get rattlesnake chili and chilies rellenos battered and deep fried like a pronto pup? Dallas has ice storms and dense fog in Autumn-Winter between tornadoes and tropical storms off the Gulf and their hot-humidity of Spring-Summer is so heavy it's difficult to breath getting off the plane. As Stevie Vaughn sings It's raining Down In Texas, and the folks down there I've met and worked with scoff at Seattle's measly 30" of annual drizzle compared to their 200" of downpour that often falls in sheets which can actually knock-down and drown cattle. If the floods don't get ya'll, watch out for the water moccasins.

Tl,DR
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Tailgater said:

Tl,DR
    Agree, I like Tailgater's posts but his long posts without at least breaking them up into paragraphs is tough to read.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,981

What do you have against Allah? Although he hasn't spent much time in Texas the last 200 years, I hear he likes Austin.
    Wait until Allah gets his own guys in there. Revelations is going to be special. Dirka dirka dirka
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,827
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    Betting odds: Who will be the head coach of the Texas Longhorns football team on August 30, 2014?

Gus Malzahn: 6-1
    Jimbo Fisher: 13-2
    James Franklin: 9-1
    Charlie Strong: 10-1
    Art Briles: 12-1
    Field: 15-1
    Urban Meyer: 15-1
    David Shaw: 17-1
    Gary Andersen: 20-1
    Any Harbaugh: 25-1
    Pat Fitzgerald: 30-1
    Will Muschamp: 30-1
    Bill O'Brien: 30-1
    Mike Gundy: 30-1
    Mike McCarthy: 40-1
    Nick Saban: 40-1
    Chad Morris: 40-1
    Kirby Smart: 40-1
    Jim L. Mora: 40-1
    Jose Canseco: 2000-1
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Betting odds: Who will be the head coach of the Texas Longhorns football team on August 30, 2014?

Gus Malzahn: 6-1
    Jimbo Fisher: 13-2
    James Franklin: 9-1
    Charlie Strong: 10-1
    Art Briles: 12-1
    Field: 15-1
    Urban Meyer: 15-1
    David Shaw: 17-1
    Gary Andersen: 20-1
    Any Harbaugh: 25-1
    Pat Fitzgerald: 30-1
    Will Muschamp: 30-1