Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just got another CB from the 247 CEO lol.
  • montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TOLL RIDE!!

He's behind Sopsher and Ika on Saban's board. They will go after him hard if one of those two don't commit
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    dhdawg said:

while yes it's problematic. I think this year has shown that oregon recruiting well doesn't really have a huge effect on us cause the guys who would go to oregon (for the most part) largely wouldn't go to us anyway. The guys we are actually closing like tuitele, bandes, buelow, heimuli, etc. while they may have been considering oregon they weren't near the top of their list.

When oregon recruits well it hurts USC a lot more than us as the TSIO guys said, which is great.

I kind of want Oregon good. Not good enough to challenge UW consistently but top 25 good. They are the only other program with real SECish fans in decent numbers. Problem is with Cristobal it would be a fucking miracle of the ages for them to consistently compete. But like any program they are always a coach away.

WSU too remote to attract many regional fans. No, USC doesn't count as they sell out 25% of the Coliseum once the wheels fall off and LAers are notoriously bad fans. UCLA? lol. Bay Area schools being good, particularly Stanford, does nothing except retard the entire conference's perception. Arizona epitomizes irrelevant. I guess Utah has decent fans but they need to level up that program considerably. Colorado once upon a time but is still in that post 90s NC malaise UW suffered in except worse somehow.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2018

TOLL RIDE!!

He's behind Sopsher and Ika on Saban's board. They will go after him hard if one of those two don't commit
    He's ours no matter what bitch HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

while yes it's problematic. I think this year has shown that oregon recruiting well doesn't really have a huge effect on us cause the guys who would go to oregon (for the most part) largely wouldn't go to us anyway. The guys we are actually closing like tuitele, bandes, buelow, heimuli, etc. while they may have been considering oregon they weren't near the top of their list.

When oregon recruits well it hurts USC a lot more than us as the TSIO guys said, which is great.

I kind of want Oregon good. Not good enough to challenge UW consistently but top 25 good. They are the only other program with real SECish fans in decent numbers. Problem is with Cristobal it would be a fucking miracle of the ages for them to consistently compete. But like any program they are always a coach away.

WSU too remote to attract many regional fans. No, USC doesn't count as they sell out 25% of the Coliseum once the wheels fall off and LAers are notoriously bad fans. UCLA? lol. Bay Area schools being good, particularly Stanford, does nothing except retard the entire conference's perception. Arizona epitomizes irrelevant. I guess Utah has decent fans but they need to level up that program considerably. Colorado once upon a time but is still in that post 90s NC malaise UW suffered in except worse somehow.
    I want every team in the Pac-12 to suck dick besides UW. Fuck them all. I want to get to a point where every team is held to negative rushing yards and we? rusty coat hanger them all by 60 points.
    Cannot Chincredible enough
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

dhdawg said:

I want every team in the Pac-12 to suck dick besides UW. Fuck them all. I want to get to a point where every team is held to negative rushing yards and we? rusty coat hanger them all by 60 points.
    Some duck on Nebraska twitter gave the old - forgive me duck fans but I'm rooting for UW this week against Auburn

Let me be clear

AUBURN is my second favorite team next season until the Iron Bowl at which point they can fuck off and die again
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    I just got a woof boner
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    USC fans do not seem to be worried here....

"UW can offer him something USC realistically cannot: playing time as a freshman. They're very thin up front, due in no small part to us snagging those guys in the previous years. It is annoying seeing them closing in on one of the few elite DL out in the West, but it also is only August. Half our class didn't commit till November or later last year, so just give it time."

On who USC will close with "It will be Wright, Jackson as DL and either Ika or Paama at NT."

"If Tui wants to be in this class, he'll be in this class."