Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was going to shed a tear for him but then I read the story. Maybe turn the flamboyantly gay lifestyle down a tad, buddy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Milo can be kind of funny but not exactly a surprise to see him play the victim and fag out.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Back in January I wanted to show support for him. I paid $50 for a one year subscription to his website. I was one of the first 2,000 people to sign up, so I was told I was going to get a signed copy of his book around May 1st. (Which wasn't a motivation for me, but it's an FYI).

The only thing his site was offering was a one hour videocast every weekday. By mid March he was disappearing for days at a time, and sporadically providing any content. I emailed in April asking for a refund, and was told no and given some excuse.

As one month went to the next, the content continued to be here today, gone tomorrow. Then somewhere around June I saw him talking with Stephen Molyneaux (sp?) and they were both dogging Jordan Peterson (who had been supportive of Milo, by the way). They said how JP talked in circles using big words in an effort to sound intelligent. But it was clear that they were both simply jealous of the attention JP was getting, instead of being happy for him or trying to support him.

I gave up on watching his show at that point. In early August, I wrote him a scathing email about how he has defrauded the people who were supporting him and that I never received my book to boot. I told him how dare he bag on Peterson for sniveling bullshit reasons. And I told him I no longer supported him and even dropped an f-bomb.

I think the whole thing is just sad.

SAD! I say.

Can I have my dimes back?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I gave up on watching his show at that point. In early August, I wrote him a scathing email about how he has defrauded the people who were supporting him and that I never received my book to boot. I told him how dare he bag on Peterson for sniveling bullshit reasons. And I told him I no longer supported him and even dropped an f-bomb.

SAD! I say.

Keep this shit on the husky football board.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Back in January I wanted to show support for him. I paid $50 for a one year subscription to his website. I was one of the first 2,000 people to sign up, so I was told I was going to get a signed copy of his book around May 1st. (Which wasn't a motivation for me, but it's an FYI).

The only thing his site was offering was a one hour videocast every weekday. By mid March he was disappearing for days at a time, and sporadically providing any content. I emailed in April asking for a refund, and was told no and given some excuse.

As one month went to the next, the content continued to be here today, gone tomorrow. Then somewhere around June I saw him talking with Stephen Molyneaux (sp?) and they were both dogging Jordan Peterson (who had been supportive of Milo, by the way). They said how JP talked in circles using big words in an effort to sound intelligent. But it was clear that they were both simply jealous of the attention JP was getting, instead of being happy for him or trying to support him.

SAD! I say.

No kidding. What an embarrassment.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

SAD! I say.

They aren't wrong here.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

SAD! I say.

Update: My date went to Bank of America and Chase looking to see if they had loose change counting machines. They did not. So I asked him to just bring me the box of loose change the next time we have lunch.

I've got a plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4XNcTQT-yY

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Coin star?

likely
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

SAD! I say.

Update: My date went to Bank of America and Chase looking to see if they had loose change counting machines. They did not. So I asked him to just bring me the box of loose change the next time we have lunch.

I've got a plan.

Every bank has them. It’s whether A) You’re their customer. B) if you are a customer and they still say No, you ask for a manager.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

BearsWiin said:

SAD! I say.

I've got a plan.

Sounds like BoA and Chase will be getting a scathing email.
  • Options
    phineas said:

I was going to shed a tear for him but then I read the story. Maybe turn the flamboyantly gay lifestyle down a tad, buddy.

How about just "flamboyant" lifestyle? Not sure you needed to disparage my gays.