Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woof! (RaeQuan Battle)

124»

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

On Stewart and McDaniels:

I think Stewart will be a better college player where as McDaniel will be the better pro.

Stewart's a fucking rock at 6"9 243 and can really get off the ground quick. Great footwork down low. He's Noah with elite athleticism and one more inch ;).

McDaniels is 6"9 180ish and he's more a slasher/stretch 4. He's athletic as fuck but he's slight.

Pardon but 6'9 180? That's ridiculously skinny. I'm almost 6'5 and about 175 and I'm skinny as fuck. He's got to be a twig if that is his actual weight. At that size his knees will break off. I'd know unfortunately
    So were u almost 6'5" before or after ur knees broke off?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

I think Stewart will be a better college player where as McDaniel will be the better pro.

Stewart's a fucking rock at 6"9 243 and can really get off the ground quick. Great footwork down low. He's Noah with elite athleticism and one more inch ;).

McDaniels is 6"9 180ish and he's more a slasher/stretch 4. He's athletic as fuck but he's slight.

Pardon but 6'9 180? That's ridiculously skinny. I'm almost 6'5 and about 175 and I'm skinny as fuck. He's got to be a twig if that is his actual weight. At that size his knees will break off. I'd know unfortunately
    Haha my knees have been bad since I was maybe 12 or so but they got really bad when I was at like 5'10 and 100 pounds at 14. Since then I can barely even hit a squat because my knees are so bad. It has gotten better since I put on some weight recently but for this dude jumping around at 6 11 and 185 would be killer on the knees. Like I can dunk but the day after I do that my knees are shot. It's just really easy to get injured being that tall and that skinny
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Haha my knees have been bad since I was maybe 12 or so but they got really bad when I was at like 5'10 and 100 pounds at 14. Since then I can barely even hit a squat because my knees are so bad. It has gotten better since I put on some weight recently but for this dude jumping around at 6 11 and 185 would be killer on the knees. Like I can dunk but the day after I do that my knees are shot. It's just really easy to get injured being that tall and that skinny
    Genetics.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

White People
    Agree
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A hat on the table! Free Pub!!!

Top 10 player nationally.
    One of these things is not like the other

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Hopkins seems to be doing something right here, HAT ON THE TABLE!