Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralen Trice, 3* 2019 BUCK, Glendale (O'Connor) AZ, (SUCK IT DOMERS!! BOW TO KWAT!!)

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

If Oregon beats UW the mass suicides are going to be amazing.

I'm not calling for genocide, Stalin, I'm just going to enjoy the natural happening of it.

When UW wins by 21 this year, you can take pride in the incremental progress and Quook out about the recruiting.

You're going 7-6 this year and will have quite a few decommitments by early signing day.
    Have you seen our? schedule
    Not only that but what do they think Oregon recruits are expecting this year? I think Oregon's over/under on win total is 8.5. If Oregon goes 8-5 do they salvage the class?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

I'm not calling for genocide, Stalin, I'm just going to enjoy the natural happening of it.

When UW wins by 21 this year, you can take pride in the incremental progress and Quook out about the recruiting.

You're going 7-6 this year and will have quite a few decommitments by early signing day.
    This, clearly roaddawg is having some math issues. If Oregon does not win 9+ games. I say lipo on crystoballz
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Have you seen your team the past two years? Are you aware you are coached by Mario Cristobal?

You'll start out 3-0. Lose three straight to Cal, Stanford, and UW. You probably beat WSU, but it's probably not a gimme. You'll lose to AZ in the dessert. You'll lose at Utah. That's 7-5 and you lose a bowl game nobody cares about.
    They have a three year losing streak to the Cougs and think that'll be an easy win.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    Only delusional quooks expect Oregon to make hay in 2018. They're going to be disappointed. Bama wasn't built overnight. Cristoballz is a new fish and recapturing the greatness of the past takes time. So does transitioning to a system where smash mouth is the staple. People forget that Slingblade's guys still need to be cycled out of the program and out of Eugene. The lines are going to be young and Oregon is in the process of changing identity. Opponents should expect a skrong meat and potatoes ground n pound run game to develop, combined with a stingy defense that would make Ebenezer Scrooge proud.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Mosster47 said:

Have you seen your team the past two years? Are you aware you are coached by Mario Cristobal?

You'll start out 3-0. Lose three straight to Cal, Stanford, and UW. You probably beat WSU, but it's probably not a gimme. You'll lose to AZ in the dessert. You'll lose at Utah. That's 7-5 and you lose a bowl game nobody cares about.
    hardy har har Roadie-san. We? aren’t going to lose to cal
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Saracen said:

Only delusional quooks expect Oregon to make hay in 2018. They're going to be disappointed. Bama wasn't built overnight. Cristoballz is a new fish and recapturing the greatness of the past takes time. So does transitioning to a system where smash mouth is the staple. People forget that Slingblade's guys still need to be cycled out of the program and out of Eugene. The lines are going to be young and Oregon is in the process of changing identity. Opponents should expect a skrong meat and potatoes ground n pound run game to develop, combined with a stingy defense that would make Ebenezer Scrooge proud.

Only delusional quooks try to parallel what Oregon is doing as a program with Alabama.
    Shhhh... They have Mario and that's enough.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

So you're saying cristoball just needs to get his own guys in there? This is so beautiful to observe from afar.
    He needs more time. That being said, 2019 playoff berth or GTFO.
    Agreed. I am already afraid of what Braxton Burmeister will do to UW in 2019. He might even keep the fightin' Christoballz within 30 of UW.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited August 2018
    Woof said:

So you're saying cristoball just needs to get his own guys in there? This is so beautiful to observe from afar.
    Agreed. I am already afraid of what Braxton Burmeister will do to UW in 2019. He might even keep the fightin' Christoballz within 30 of UW.
    Browning 2.0 is finished as a UO QB. He didn't get his reads down. He gone in 2019.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

Browning 2.0 is finished as a UO QB. He didn't get his reads down. He gone in 2019.
    Still carving up Leavitt's D though.

Sad!
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

Woof said:

So that means I should be scared of true freshman Cale Millen? Help me out here, I need to know the name of this football icon that will rip the UW defense for 120 yards passing and 2 INTs.