Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why are the Zeroes so Lousy on the Road?

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Herbert didn't play a top 50 defense last season until he played Boise State in which case he had a meltdown, shit himself, and probably cried again after the game.

I like to base my argument on one game that nobody cared about, with a new coach a week on the job, and missing the only offensive weapon the team had. That's what I like to do.

Herbert could suck it up big time this year, but to make any absolute opinion right now is ridiculous. Herbert is for sure LIPO, as this is the year he needs to take a step forward.
    So you’re realistic with the current players but absolutely convinced that guys that haven’t even signed the line to be Men of Oregon are gonna be the best ever?
    Definitely not. Anybody who says that with certainty is border line retarded. But I’d give a higher chance of these players being more successful than the shitty classes Helfrich had. I know...sark>ty

I’m still LIPO, but the recruiting drive is one positive trend, hopefully our coaches can actually coach. That hasn’t been decided.
    What you quooks don’t understand is Washington as seen this all before.

This. Every program's rebuild follows the exact same trajectory of fuckedupness as UW's did. No program has ever rebuilt in less than 20 years and 5 coaches. It's just the way things go.

Looking forward to finally losing a playoff game 15 years from now.
    Your page views are way down this year, Mike. Is there something stopping you from hitting your quotas? We have good help available in HR so take advantage of it while you can. Otherwise we are looking at replacing you with OBK
    Thread views* will climb when I’m interested in them climbing. Football hasn’t even started yet.

Chill out, cuz.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Herbert has a losing Pac-12 record (5-6) as a starter.

Brilliant.

Herbert didn't play a top 50 defense last season until he played Boise State in which case he had a meltdown, shit himself, and probably cried again after the game.

I like to base my argument on one game that nobody cared about, with a new coach a week on the job, and missing the only offensive weapon the team had. That's what I like to do.

Herbert could suck it up big time this year, but to make any absolute opinion right now is ridiculous. Herbert is for sure LIPO, as this is the year he needs to take a step forward.
    Lol nobody cared about winning that game? It's not like Oregon was coming off a great season before that and were expecting to be in the Rose Bowl. Winning that bowl game was important and they got their shit pushed in.

I like to brag about how elite Herbert is because of NFL projections and what I've seen from him against shit defenses but like to ignore the terrible game he had against the one good defense he played. That's what I like to do.
    I like to take things out of context and cherry pick what I do and don't pay attention to.

I like to think that a shit show like the one that happened at Oregon last season wouldn't set a team up for a shit show performance in a shit bowl against a mediocre team.

I like to think that an injury to my QB forcing him to miss five games isn't really an issue and has no bearing on his performance when he comes back.

I like to think that having to play with my true freshman back-up QB who can't throw doesn't really have any effect on the outcome of my games.

Any normal person who watched college football last season knows that Oregon, while not, by any stretch of the imagination, a good football team, was a lot better than what showed up against a mediocre Boise State team.

And I don't see anybody bragging about him being elite. I see people saying what is ostensibly true to anyone who isn't an idiot: he has the physical specs that NFL teams like and is currently being projected as a very draft-able QB.

You try way too hard. You are also kind of weird.

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

So you’re realistic with the current players but absolutely convinced that guys that haven’t even signed the line to be Men of Oregon are gonna be the best ever?
    Definitely not. Anybody who says that with certainty is border line retarded. But I’d give a higher chance of these players being more successful than the shitty classes Helfrich had. I know...sark>ty

I’m still LIPO, but the recruiting drive is one positive trend, hopefully our coaches can actually coach. That hasn’t been decided.

This. Every program's rebuild follows the exact same trajectory of fuckedupness as UW's did. No program has ever rebuilt in less than 20 years and 5 coaches. It's just the way things go.

Your page views are way down this year, Mike. Is there something stopping you from hitting your quotas? We have good help available in HR so take advantage of it while you can. Otherwise we are looking at replacing you with OBK
    Thread views* will climb when I’m interested in them climbing. Football hasn’t even started yet.

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.
    Listen, I understand from outer space we look very similar on here. But from the ground up there’s a much different view.

TLDR: Stupid is 7 paragraphs on a message board.

As you were.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

The only losses I ever think about were the ones to Stanford that prevented a few additional natty appearances, and the losses in the championship games. I don't give a single fuck about a loss to Boise State in a shit bowl I didn't even watch.

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
    Fill the sleaves, a little recruiting sizzle and the Ducks are back!
    * #PHILtheSLEEVES

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    Phil looking good in that pic, like 20 years have been shaved off his life. FlexFriday bitches.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.
    Listen, I understand from outer space we look very similar on here. But from the ground up there’s a much different view.

As you were.
    He has a point here

7 paragraphs to defend Hubert is insane

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    You're dumb.

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

Not as insane as counting paragraphs or writing the words "he has a point here" when referring to Mike Seaver.

Mike Seaver is dumb. End of discussion. Leave it alone.

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

Not as insane as counting paragraphs or writing the words "he has a point here" when referring to Mike Seaver.

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^
    So you're saying creep's parents loved him?
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^
    Seaver knows someone who died because of vaccinations.

Be sensitive.

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Will just assume you’re upset because I didn’t count the letters.

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Assume away.

One thing the Creep never gets is upset.

Glad you're back. This place needed a new injection of Mike Seaver.

#threadviewsbitch

#imnotemotional!!!

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Assume away.

#threadviewsbitch

#imnotemotional!!!
    It’s always nice to meet a fan.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Assume away.

#threadviewsbitch

#imnotemotional!!!

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Assume away.

#threadviewsbitch

#imnotemotional!!!

Is that a spin on @rentfreebitches ?

It seems like it is.

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

salemcoog said:

Chill out, cuz.
    Oh, you're back. Great.

Let the stupid commence.

As you were.
    He has a point here

^^^ Fully vaccinated ^^^

Be sensitive.
    Assume away.

#threadviewsbitch

#imnotemotional!!!

They never get upset, until the do...
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just wish Oregon didn't collapse so fast, so we could atleast have a decent rivalry for a few years...... It will be atleast 12 years and a couple corching changes until UO is back. Here is what needs to happen:

1. #PhilCoffeeCupz
    2. Hire an established coarch
    3. Get rid of the faggy tinsel and tinfoil unis
    4. Pave the Porking Lot(it's hard)
    5. Sherbert<Locker

BTW, the next time you flamers hatch anything out of a fukin egg inn the end zone, it better be a Batty

LEAVE?