Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rap Battle

64 entries ... dragging ass like a 300 pound Shawn Kemp up and down the court ... will it ever end?

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I think ALL the genre specific should be capped at 32...rock was the notable exception becasue it encompassed so many types of rock. Can R&B and Jazz and whatever the fuck else please be capped at 32? FFS
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not in the middle of my shoppe you assholes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I sent you a DM. It's a picture of my dick. Look close. Squint if needed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I sent you a DM. It's a picture of my dick. Look close. Squint if needed.
    10mm?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We’re talking about doing a jazz tourney and limiting it to 32, but Rock “needed” 64 because diversity? Did I read that wrong???
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We’re talking about doing a jazz tourney and limiting it to 32, but Rock “needed” 64 because diversity? Did I read that wrong???

Ha ha. I don't know if we could sustain enough interest for an all jazz bracket.
  • Options

Ha ha. I don't know if we could sustain enough interest for an all jazz bracket.
    And that’s just sad ignore you ask me. I bet an EDM bracket would get the dumb kids excited around here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And that’s just sad ignore you ask me. I bet an EDM bracket would get the dumb kids excited around here.
    Stalin and I would be way into a Jazz tournament, but I just don't know how many of us there are.
  • Options

Stalin and I would be way into a Jazz tournament, but I just don't know how many of us there are.
    The three of us are enough to break any ties...just saying. Breaking it down will be the hardest part...era? Instrument? Style? Big band vs combo? Composers?