Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bama fan told me about his conversation with MossterFS yesterday

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
MossterFS: "You can already see the implosion at UW. Pete doesn't have Sark's players anymore. I won't be taking anymore fishing trips during UW/Oregon. They'll be bringing up 70-21 for the next 20 years. Cook it"

BamerFan: "Wait isn't Oregon is a total shit show? Aren't you guys on your 3rd coach in 3 years and relying on a quarterback who cries while losing to Cal to bring you back to the Playoffs?"

MossterFS: "Herbert? No way, he can make all the throws. NFL scouts love him. He's going to destroy the huskies. They're overrated defense will get skull dragged and then Pete will jump ship to the B1G/SEC"

BamerFan: "Wow for a program that's only known for shitty uniforms you guys are pretty confident. You look like you graduated back when Oregon was complete shit tier too. Isn't it entirely possible that 2009-2014 was the anomaly and not 70-21/38-3?"

MossterFS: "Oh no. I didn't go to Oregon. I graduated from Arizona."

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Rent free on a Doog bored.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

MossterFS: "You can already see the implosion at UW. Pete doesn't have Sark's players anymore. I won't be taking anymore fishing trips during UW/Oregon. They'll be bringing up 70-21 for the next 20 years. Cook it"

BamerFan: "Wait isn't Oregon is a total shit show? Aren't you guys on your 3rd coach in 3 years and relying on a quarterback who cries while losing to Cal to bring you back to the Playoffs?"

MossterFS: "Herbert? No way, he can make all the throws. NFL scouts love him. He's going to destroy the huskies. They're overrated defense will get skull dragged and then Pete will jump ship to the B1G/SEC"

BamerFan: "Wow for a program that's only known for shitty uniforms you guys are pretty confident. You look like you graduated back when Oregon was complete shit tier too. Isn't it entirely possible that 2009-2014 was the anomaly and not 70-21/38-3?"

Does Bama really respect us? too?
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Do better.
  • Options

haie said:

MossterFS: "Herbert? No way, he can make all the throws. NFL scouts love him. He's going to destroy the huskies. They're overrated defense will get skull dragged and then Pete will jump ship to the B1G/SEC
    "

downboated because nothing on 'getting his reads down'

sad!
    Sad, really.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Probably not.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Probably not.

'probably?'

same way i respected sophomores at the JEF mixers.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

haie said:

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

haie said:

Loads

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam