Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Voter fraud doesn't exist

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

^^^ You’re pretty lazy aren’t ya Tommy?

What’s lazy is propping up some stupid system for no reason whatsoever. Name one reason in support of requiring a stamp on a mail in ballot.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,724
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

What’s lazy is propping up some stupid system for no reason whatsoever. Name one reason in support of requiring a stamp on a mail in ballot.
    Too lazy to pop over to the local polling place? Then pay for a damn stamp! I think all voting should be in person with a physical record of the vote and verified by identification. It's that flipping important.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm lazy as fuck and grateful that I don't have to find a stamp.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aren’t all WA votes now by mail in ballots? We just dropped ours off at a collection box, outside a QFC, a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    USMChawk said:

Aren’t all WA votes now by mail in ballots? We just dropped ours off at a collection box, outside a QFC, a couple of weeks ago.

Yes. The new thing is King County paying for the postage for voters there and the state government paying for the postage for voters in other counties.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816
    Squirt said:

USMChawk said:

Yes. The new thing is King County paying for the postage for voters there and the state government paying for the postage for voters in other counties.
    Does King County pay for stamps for dead voters too?

@DinoRossiDawg, thoughts?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Squirt said:

USMChawk said:

Does King County pay for stamps for dead voters too?

@DinoRossiDawg, thoughts?

The cool thing is, the dead always vote Democrat.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Too lazy to pop over to the local polling place? Then pay for a damn stamp! I think all voting should be in person with a physical record of the vote and verified by identification. It's that flipping important.
    It’s nice that you FEEL that way. But it’s the other way. As long as it is, the stamp is dumb. Anyone that says otherwise is a government stooge.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

It’s nice that you FEEL that way. But it’s the other way. As long as it is, the stamp is dumb. Anyone that says otherwise is a government stooge.
    As fucked up as Hondos argument is that it’s a poll tax, I think He still has ya beat.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

As fucked up as Hondos argument is that it’s a poll tax, I think He still has ya beat.
    I didn't argue it's a poll tax. The courts decided it's a poll tax.

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

I didn't argue it's a poll tax. The courts decided it's a poll tax.

HTH
    And I linked where the Texas court overruled that lame ass argument.