Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Since quooks now live in the past

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
For each of you fags, when did Oregon arrive and when did you know the window had closed

As a Doog I was late to acknowledge whoregon (LOL!), but the 2007 Michigan destruction on the road was a coming out party and they were on a different level, Not just beating a blueblood but toying with them.

I knew it was over when taggart fired the whole staff and quooks thought the Oregon culture would be fine because youre OREGON DAMNIT. Oh and allowing browning to have his only Heisman performance.

As a Doog I became a fan during the Tui Rose Bowl run and it was over when we lost to fucking Nevada at home.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    When did Oregon arrive - Chip's first year as HC. I wrote them off after the Blount Punch but that quickly proved to be an outlier. Oregon was sensational under Chip.

When did Oregon end - When Mariota graduated. It was just a matter of time under Slingblade.

When did I begin dooging - when I saw oranges thrown on the field against Oklahoma. I was only four but that shit was cool. I didn't really start following closely until like 87 though.

When did the dooging end for me - when our former greatness was forever buried under the manboobs of Sven's former avatar.

When did it return - St Haden Day. That's when I could believe again.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Holiday Bowl trouncing of Oklahoma St in belotti’s last game. If we could trounce a highly ranked team in a bowl game in route to 10 wins with a mediocre head coach and a runningback at quarterback, imagine what we could do with a good head coach and an actual quarterback.

The window closed week 3 of helfrichs first year in a 45 point drubbing of Tennessee. It was the sloppiest blowout I’d ever seen. I knew at that moment once our current talent guaduates we’d be fucked.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Oregon arrived when I started pumping gas, snorting meth and became a quook.

Bitch.

When exactly was that out of curiosity
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stop LIVING IN THE PASSED!!!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Holiday Bowl trouncing of Oklahoma St in belotti’s last game. If we could trounce a highly ranked team in a bowl game in route to 10 wins with a mediocre head coach and a runningback at quarterback, imagine what we could do with a good head coach and an actual quarterback.

The window closed week 3 of helfrichs first year in a 45 point drubbing of Tennessee. It was the sloppiest blowout I’d ever seen. I knew at that moment once our current talent guaduates we’d be fucked.

Will go a little earlier, Slings first presser was a fucking abomination. Couldn’t even string a sentence together. Fucking spaz. Then Aliotti started talking shit after WSU followed by DAT stating he didn’t care about no Rose Bowl. The team ended up showing how much they agreed with him the following week.

Also enjoyed hearing how Mariota’s knee was hurt all season (yet never missed a single snap) yet they ran him into the ground to beat a terrible Texas team in the terrible Alamo Bowl. (No offense Huskie fans)