Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Spoke with StrongRoofBallz and said the three schools he's focused on are UW, Clemson, and Georgia.

Wanted to watch camp this last week but it's a dead period so he can't. He's planning on attending multiple home games throughout the season.

Didn't say shit about Stanford or FSU. I'm hearing he thinks those guys are fags.

Georgia? Sounds like this kid's all Dawgs to me!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    On the upside, we?ll only have to play against him in the natty (ILTCTCFBNPTNIWILTD)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ALEBAMA!!!! it is not over until he signs with an agent guys
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2018

Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!

Fuck off attention whore. Get some fresh sox because you're going to be filling them as Browning lays a basket of eggs against Auburn, Oregon, ASU and Stanford. Your 'top 5' coach won't switch QB's as you start to lose your footing because he's too fucking stubborn. He loves his Jakes, especially Browning. Oregon is going to blast that little bitch and maybe end his career, along with your season when you leave Autzen a loser. Oregon is BACK, motherfucker. The new husky empire you pine after will never materialize as long as UO continues to poach your recruits.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!

Fuck off attention whore. Get some fresh sox because you're going to be filling them as Browning lays a basket of eggs against Auburn, Oregon, ASU and Stanford. Your 'top 5' coach won't switch QB's as you start to lose your footing because he's too fucking stubborn. He loves his Jakes, especially Browning. Oregon is going to blast that little bitch and maybe end his career, along with your season when you leave Autzen a loser. Oregon is BACK, motherfucker. The new husky empire you pine after will never materialize as long as UO continues to poach your recruits.
    Is this a fucking joke? You comment on some old post from forever ago talking about Oregon being back when the last time they played a game they got bent over by fucking Boise State? Who's the attention whore in this situation? You're screaming to the heavens that Oregon is going to beat UW and UW is going to lose a bunch of games and Oregon is gonna poach our recruits (Cam Williams) like a fucking delusional manic depressant who often doesn't take his meds. Seems to me as it gets closer and closer to the season you get angrier and angrier because you're off season championship is soon to be over and you know what's coming and it's another UW beat down. The Chip Kelly days are over. Oregon will never be back to that level of success. I can see you're still in the denial phase.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Is this a fucking joke? You comment on some old post from forever ago talking about Oregon being back when the last time they played a game they got bent over by fucking Boise State? Who's the attention whore in this situation? You're screaming to the heavens that Oregon is going to beat UW and UW is going to lose a bunch of games and Oregon is gonna poach our recruits (Cam Williams) like a fucking delusional manic depressant who often doesn't take his meds. Seems to me as it gets closer and closer to the season you get angrier and angrier because you're off season championship is soon to be over and you know what's coming and it's another UW beat down. The Chip Kelly days are over. Oregon will never be back to that level of success. I can see you're still in the denial phase.
    Doof you are too easy sometimes
    Fuck you he believes every word of that post.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    After he commits to Clemson, I'm in favor of staying in contact with his parents and hoping their preference for the UW sways him to request a release from his NLI on July 31, 2020.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

After he commits to Clemson, I'm in favor of staying in contact with his parents and hoping their preference for the UW sways him to request a release from his NLI on July 31, 2020.

Football won’t be on his mind, caz of family tradegy. Then he will be released and we will sign with UW the same day
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Squirt said:

Joey Thomas had some really interesting and smart observations about Sav'ell Smalls in this recent article:

“He’s a relentless beast,” says Thomas. “He has a Grant Hill personality off the field, but when he gets on the field he’s Ndamukong Suh. He’s nasty, he’s not dirty but he has that nasty, gritty mentality that any coach would love to have on their team.”
    “His work ethic is far greater than his talent and I think that’s the biggest misconception [about him],” says Thomas. “You know people think his talent is far better than his work ethic, but his work ethic is far superior to his talent.”

Also look at this:
    With dreams of getting a business degree and to one day start his own business, Smalls says that part of his decision on which school he will attend may hinge on the quality of their business program.

One of the things that gives me hope that the UW has a shot against Clemson or Alabama. UW's business school is superior, and Seattle is a much better place to start a business than South Carolina or Alabama.
    Weird comparisons. National recruiters have been saying he is more of an Earl Thomas type player.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Squirt said:

Joey Thomas had some really interesting and smart observations about Sav'ell Smalls in this recent article:

“He’s a relentless beast,” says Thomas. “He has a Grant Hill personality off the field, but when he gets on the field he’s Ndamukong Suh. He’s nasty, he’s not dirty but he has that nasty, gritty mentality that any coach would love to have on their team.”
    “His work ethic is far greater than his talent and I think that’s the biggest misconception [about him],” says Thomas. “You know people think his talent is far better than his work ethic, but his work ethic is far superior to his talent.”

Also look at this:
    With dreams of getting a business degree and to one day start his own business, Smalls says that part of his decision on which school he will attend may hinge on the quality of their business program.

One of the things that gives me hope that the UW has a shot against Clemson or Alabama. UW's business school is superior, and Seattle is a much better place to start a business than South Carolina or Alabama.

Why do you love reality!!???
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

No. The reality is that in Seattle he'll have a city-wide pool of people who worship him and would go out of their way to help him get ramped and scaled. He'll be lucky if 10% of the Stanford alums he networks with know who he is and if 5% of them care enough to help, and if < 50% don't look their nose down on him because he's a Stanford jock.

That's reality. HTH.

It only takes one group of tech nerds to like you to make you an instant millionaire. UW and Seattle are catching up on Stanford and Palo Alto but they still aren't even close to there.

Realistically either place is going to set you up for life though as long as you aren't a sack of shit.