Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Mariners TSIO thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like the Mariners only get in contention when they want to rape the city for more cash
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Only a half game back in the standings but TSIMFO
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Hernandez is done. Just give him a one way ticket home.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    DeepSeaZ said:

Welcome to 2016
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DeepSeaZ said:

Felix still has a knee buckling circle change. One pitch that drops hot off the plate like that at the last second will always be devastating. His issue is that his ego tells him that he can gas it by people at 97 MPH still with his fastball. He use to be able to let it rip anywhere in the strike zone and fan guys, now he has to locate it and keep it low. I think he ends up the year sub 4 ERA when all said and done, Sunday was exactly what he needs to do every time out on the bump.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    dnc said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Felix still has a knee buckling circle change. One pitch that drops hot off the plate like that at the last second will always be devastating. His issue is that his ego tells him that he can gas it by people at 97 MPH still with his fastball. He use to be able to let it rip anywhere in the strike zone and fan guys, now he has to locate it and keep it low. I think he ends up the year sub 4 ERA when all said and done, Sunday was exactly what he needs to do every time out on the bump.
    This will never get old.

That knee buckling circle change is now moving to the bullpen.

On the bright side, the Mariners are only 2.5 back for the wild card. Once Cano comes back, this team will be ready to rumble.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    How the fuck did they sweep the Astros in 4 games?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They took Felix out of the rotation
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@WilburHooksHands true?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

@WilburHooksHands true?
    It's true. Just wait till the Astros get their guys in there.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Felix, Seager, and lately Gordon. Three highly paid players who are killing the team.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Felix, Seager, and lately Gordon. Three highly paid players who are killing the team.

Seager has sucked but he does get credit for the win yesterday.

Anybody that thought this year was going to be anything other thing almost making it again, needs to find a new hobby. This franchise sells hope and nothing more, and the morons in Seattle eat it up. I used to be a Mariner fan, but after getting my face beat in time and time again I left.

There are few things more evil than the continuos selling of false hope. Thats the mariners top seller.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anybody that thought this year was going to be anything other thing almost making it again, needs to find a new hobby. This franchise sells hope and nothing more, and the morons in Seattle eat it up. I used to be a Mariner fan, but after getting my face beat in time and time again I left.
    I don't even watch the games, but I follow the box scores.
  • Options

I get it...it’s cruel what this franchise does. At least the Browns fans know their team is shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I get it...it’s cruel what this franchise does. At least the Browns fans know their team is shit.
    I kind of root for the M's to win, but I also enjoy when they lose. I haven't lived in Seattle for years so I don't really care.

I found it funny that Dipoto and Servais got new contracts this Summer and the team went in the tank after.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I noticed today that the A's have almost overtaken the Yankees and the M's are toast yet again.

The A's play in the same shit hole they always have. The M's just extorted yet more money for the palace we? built for them a mere few years ago. The Yankees have a larger payroll than God

How is it that Oakland will make the playoffs again while the long drought continues for the M's?

And why did Seattle give those losers more money?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Only a half game out of the wildcard

10 days later and this post has aged quite well
    Iron clad law. The Mariners will hang for about another 2-3 weeks then they will hit a one month slump. They will fall to about 10-12 games out of the wild card. They will then get hot for a month and get within 2 games, and then will falter down the stretch and finish about 4-5 games out.
    This guy gets it
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I noticed today that the A's have almost overtaken the Yankees and the M's are toast yet again.

The A's play in the same shit hole they always have. The M's just extorted yet more money for the palace we? built for them a mere few years ago. The Yankees have a larger payroll than God

How is it that Oakland will make the playoffs again while the long drought continues for the M's?

And why did Seattle give those losers more money?

The county owns the stadium. As the landlord they are legally obligated to maintain the property. If they were smart they'd sell the thing to the team for $1.