Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SB Nation Preseason All-Pac 12 teams

https://www.pacifictakes.com/2018/8/9/17658410/2018-pac-12-preseason-all-pac-12-teams-seven-washington-huskies-on-first-team

Some thoughts
-LMAO at Browning over Herbert for second team QB
-Brandon Pili was all conf honorable mention last year as a true frosh? I thought the consensus on him was that he was a fat pile of goo?
-Why did we take Sosseebee, Matt James, and Burleson instead of Andre Dillard? Fuck Chris Strausser. Also we should have gotten Throckmorton.
-I'd rather have Drew Lewis over our current starting ILBs.
-When is Peyton Pelluer going to graduate? I swear he's been there since the Wulff years.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Didn't chase Lucas nkeal Harry and Byron Murphy all play on the same team? That's nuts.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't chase Lucas nkeal Harry and Byron Murphy all play on the same team? That's nuts.

Yeah UW was rumored to be in it for all 3. At least "we" ended up with Byron. I eish i knew hoe close it actually was for Nkeal. Personal opinion I dont think he wanted to play skool but damn he would have been a yuge addition to the offense.
  • Options

Yeah UW was rumored to be in it for all 3. At least "we" ended up with Byron. I eish i knew hoe close it actually was for Nkeal. Personal opinion I dont think he wanted to play skool but damn he would have been a yuge addition to the offense.
    Well he's going to the NFL after his junior year.

So

duh
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I heard him on a podcast say ASU was his clear #1 and UW and A&M were tied for 2nd.
  • Options
    I think it was actually closer for chase lucas if i remember correctly
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Harry is like Madden cheat codes.