Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Laffed Like A Retarded Hyena

Was at the gym doing some lifting and listening to the Podcast of Champions (hosted by the USC and UCLA 247 editors). They’re currently working through their season previews of every team so why the fuck not while I lift weights.

(It’s not like there is another Pod being produced that I could listen to for thoughts on UW, TSIO gentlemen.....)

They had a guy call in and leave a VM from Arkansas, which they thought was odd since they’re a PAC podcast.

This delightful son of a bitch asked them to tell the Washington 247 guys to take a video of Eason and Browning throwing side by side so we could all enjoy the difference of their arms.

The UCLA mod then took it a step further and said they should set up a target 60 yards away and make both of them throw. Then to see if Eason could unleash a second throw that hits the target before Browning’s first one even made it there on a roll because he couldn’t do it on the fly.

I fucking dropped my weights right then and their and nearly died from laughing. Entire weight room stared at me. I didn’t care.

It was fucking gold.

The next 10 minutes were spent debating which conference champion had a pedestrian QB on the same level of Brownsocks, to which they could only come up with Hogan.

The UCLA guy then apologized for saying it, but that UW is the only limiting factor on a national title caliber team.

Gold.

Comments