Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Loser parents cashing in on their children’s talent. Good riddance.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Petersenthisisbullshit.gif

Petersen is a nice guy, but I think he’s also a vengeful fuck who doesn’t like losing. I hope to God there’s something going on in the background to fuck Tosh. Petersen ain’t building a winner just letting this stuff happen

Being a piece of shit doesn't pay off in the long run.

Not really sure what more Petersen could have done in this situation except pay Kaho's shitty dad. He did the right thing to just let him go. This is going to make Kaho and family look bad in the long run. They have 0 explanation at the lies the spewed and the logic of going to Bama. Although nothing is going to happen to Bama, this sure as fuck causes a lot of smoke especially with coffee cup Tosh being the primary recruiter.
    Tosh did that shit at UW, you don’t think the AD has a paper trail to fuck him?

I can hope for something other than UW being turned out like a bitch, but it’s about an 8.1% chance
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I hope the Bama scout team OL amputates both his arms and legs. He already has CTE (considering how spineless that fucker is) so I can’t really call for it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    GET HIM JEN AND PETE. BURN DOWN BAMA’S PROGRUM.

Also, why the fuck doesn’t the Seattle media follow and treat it like a scandal wtf? It could be a career defining moment for Jude. He could be the one to expose all the shit Bama basically does. He’s a fucking ass hat.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018
    Pete has a fall camp to run. You just let people like this punch themselves out.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We now have 20 pages about the #1 LB going to Alabama?

That's what #1 LB's do.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ektard claims he had an insider tell him three concrete things that he knows to be true:

1) Alefasio told Coach Pete he loves UW and truly wanted to be here, and still wishes he could stay.

2) Neither his mom nor dad wanted him at UW from the start (which makes sense from their tweets at the time). Mom has wanted him at USC, Dad has wanted him at Bama.

3) This source knows both USC and Bama have continued to recruit the parents, and cannot outright say that there are improprieties, but why else would the kid de-commit unless the parents have been promised things and are forcing his hand.

I truly feel shitty for this kid, as he seems to love UW and the coaches and the kids he was recruited with. When he committed, he talked about how it felt like a family away from home. His home life has been rough, and he felt protected at UW.

I hope nothing bad happens to this kid further.... However, his parents (especially his dad) are fucking this kid over. Fuck both of them.

Angulo says it’s 90% deal to Bama already.

As the guy who just yesterday was standing with the kid and feeling bad for him and hating his parents.....

I stand corrected. Sure, I knew he’d go to another school at the wishes of his parents, but I didn’t imagine he’d do it the next fucking day. Fuck me for feeling sorry for the kid.

Angulo should have gone with the solid 100% because it was clearly a done deal a month ago. I’m glad you had to waste your summer in school kid.

And still fuck both of your parents.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm not worried yet, he can always transfer here next year and redshirt in 2020 then play for us in 2021.

So 2021 is going to be special?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

GET HIM JEN AND PETE. BURN DOWN BAMA’S PROGRUM.

Also, why the fuck doesn’t the Seattle media follow and treat it like a scandal wtf? It could be a career defining moment for Jude. He could be the one to expose all the shit Bama basically does. He’s a fucking ass hat.

Here's the water is wet post. Jude sees himself solely as a beat writer. He ain't gonna put in the work to do investigative journalism. Frankly, knowing him personally from a while back, I don't think he has the mindset/desire to do anything more than he's doing now which is a shame because this is an opportunity for him to expand his presence and value before the next round of job cuts at The Seattle Times.