Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AZDuck said:

So Bandes tweeted he’s visiting Oregon... for the UW game. And UW is getting the last visit. Gotta think he is at least a strong UW lean

A free trip to watch another UW game in person.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

AZDuck said:

So Bandes tweeted he’s visiting Oregon... for the UW game. And UW is getting the last visit. Gotta think he is at least a strong UW lean

Bandes says his mom is "pushing" him to Washington.

I would hope that the person who helped conceive and rent space for 9 months will follow through and make him a dawg. Fucking rights!
    The word "pushing" has me a tad worried. His mom liking UW could go both ways. I hope he isn't one of those kids that does the opposite of what mommy and daddy want.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

AZDuck said:

I would hope that the person who helped conceive and rent space for 9 months will follow through and make him a dawg. Fucking rights!
    The word "pushing" has me a tad worried. His mom liking UW could go both ways. I hope he isn't one of those kids that does the opposite of what mommy and daddy want.
    you mean like Jacob Copeland's mom who actually got up and walked away from the table once Copeland picked Florida over Bama/Tennessee? Yeah ... but I don't think it's like that with Bande's family. Bande's mom knows best!!

animate said:

animate said:

AZDuck said:

you mean like Jacob Copeland's mom who actually got up and walked away from the table once Copeland picked Florida over Bama/Tennessee? Yeah ... but I don't think it's like that with Bande's family. Bande's mom knows best!!
    If I was Jacob Copeland's mom I'd be pissed too. She almost had that brand new Dodge Charger and her kid has to go and fuck it up.
    I heard it was for new hair extensions and a lifetime VIP membership to worldstarhiphop.

That's a raw deal.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

A free trip to watch another UW game in person.
    I remember a time when Sark was used like this
    Just 1 time?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't see a world where Bandes ends up at Oregon, they already have two 3 techs on board, and if you've looked at the most recent Shanghai academis ranking, it ain't pretty.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

AZDuck said:

Axe the barber.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We getting fat guys paid for sure

Of course Dennis is already on top of this like a a bag of dicks, but this has to be the best edit I’ve seen.
    Best edit i've seen in awhile ... i've been saying this forever ... send Danny back to the Poly Bowl and Vita with him and it's a done deal with D-line recruiting ... you cannot ignore first round NFL draft pick Poly guys ...
  • SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    pls commit to UW so i can celebrate

yay for good news