Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Adam Jude chat doogin

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Some random chatter:

"Each day that goes by I am less excited about the Petersen hire, I just dont see how this staff that apparently he is bringing over from BSU is suddenly gonna start landing the talent required to compete year in and year out in the Pac 12. This isnt the MWC and he aint gonna be battling San Jose and Air Force, talk me off the ledge Adam I mean he is getting his pic taken with a QB that wouldnt even make as a walk on at UW"

AKA I wish we still had Sark and his 4* midget WRs along with other soft players.

0-12. Another. This one deserves.

EDIT: My mistake could we get this to the HH bored? Mods?

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I'm sure there remains an idiot element of the doogbase that is unhappy Sark left. They feel the need to be exonerated for supporting the last 5 years of mediocrity.

Fuck 'em all.

As for Jude, he is probably savvy enough to know Peteresen at UW is a real threat to Duck dominance.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I'm sure there remains an idiot element of the doogbase that is unhappy Sark left. They feel the need to be exonerated for supporting the last 5 years of mediocrity.

Fuck 'em all.

As for Jude, he is probably savvy enough to know Peteresen at UW is a real threat to Duck dominance.

I don't think Adam Jude cares about anything really. He seems like a guy who just goes through the motions.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Fuck 'em all.

I don't think Adam Jude cares about anything really. He seems like a guy who just goes through the motions.
    You may be right about Jude.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like the Hey Judes ...

I think the guy is lazy. Following Condotta will do that, though.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    TheHB said:

I like the Hey Judes ...

I think the guy is lazy. Following Condotta will do that, though.

That is what I was thinking. Maybe Condotta was just that good he makes Jude look bad.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    Give Petersen 60 games like Sark.

Jood will turn around.