Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    Round and round we go. This meeting Don jr had comes up about every 3 or 4 months. Each time the supposed wrong doing is a little different, it gets debunked, dies then resurrected. So this is what ... the 4th time?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

Round and round we go. This meeting Don jr had comes up about every 3 or 4 months. Each time the supposed wrong doing is a little different, it gets debunked, dies then resurrected. So this is what ... the 4th time?

Why does Trump keep lying about it and changing his story?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

Why do you hold Republicans to a higher standard than Democrats? Is it because you expect more from them, or expect less from Democrats?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How about those indictments?
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

89ute said:

Why do you hold Republicans to a higher standard than Democrats? Is it because you expect more from them, or expect less from Democrats?
    Tell me where I held a Democrat to a different standard.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

89ute said:

Tell me where I held a Democrat to a different standard.
    You're still blowing Obunghole and lapping The Bitch From Benghazi. HTH
  • Options
    Call me when you find the stand down order and all the other bullshit from The conservative media that several Congressional investigations couldn't find.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Call me when you find the stand down order and all the other bullshit from The conservative media that several Congressional investigations couldn't find.

Triggered
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    89ute said:

Guliani says the Russia hoax is interfering with lard ass’ “ability to govern.”