Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taj Davis, 2019 3* WR, Upland (HS), CA (COMMITED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

dnc said:

pat_hm said:

Taj just owned this Illinois recuit. Love it.

Nice to see the croots like Morris better than the resident sexperts.
    Smalls, Kalepo, Gee, Taj etc all really vibe with Morris. Seems like a great kid. Number 2 overall at the nations top QB competition. But the sexperts hate him because he has a similar stature to another local QB 8 years ago who failed so he must be trash. Makes sense.
    Dude if he is a gamer like Kellen More, I take that in a heart beat
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Morris has a fucking gun and is accurate as fuck. He's shorter so fucking what. He's good.

I heard that 17 years stop growing at age 17.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pat_hm said:

Morris has a fucking gun and is accurate as fuck. He's shorter so fucking what. He's good.

He's not real likely to get taller. I'm the first one who said he'd start over Sirmon and Yankoff. I still think he will. It won't be because he grows though.

dnc said:

pat_hm said:

He's not real likely to get taller. I'm the first one who said he'd start over Sirmon and Yankoff. I still think he will. It won't be because he grows though.
    You guys are dodging the subject, how big is his dick?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He's fucking amazing nonetheless. Heaps would have been good if his parents weren't overbearing fuckheads. Morris has the tools we will see if he has the football mind. I like him.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He's fucking amazing nonetheless. Heaps would have been good if his parents weren't overbearing fuckheads. Morris has the tools we will see if he has the football mind. I like him.

What exactly do you mean by that? Without any personal knowledge just hearsay from afar, I always kind of got the sense that his parents put so much pressure on him and he was so serious all the time, he couldn't loose and have fun in that environment. He was named best hs quarterback in the nation for a reason. And he didn't just lose skill. You could tell he was thinking too much and never played loose or as if he was enjoying himself. He was in his own head. And I've always deduced his hovering parents were too.
  • KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    Heaps never had any one great skill. Arm, speed, size or elusiveness. He was average at everything. Might he have been propped up by great system and the Grinolds/Ecklunds/Biggins?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Heaps never had any one great skill. Arm, speed, size or elusiveness. He was average at everything. Might he have been propped up by great system and the Grinolds/Ecklunds/Biggins?

Like those idiots would have any influence
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

What exactly do you mean by that? Without any personal knowledge just hearsay from afar, I always kind of got the sense that his parents put so much pressure on him and he was so serious all the time, he couldn't loose and have fun in that environment. He was named best hs quarterback in the nation for a reason. And he didn't just lose skill. You could tell he was thinking too much and never played loose or as if he was enjoying himself. He was in his own head. And I've always deduced his hovering parents were too.
    He could not throw with touch when I watched him. Had zero charisma or leadership skills and was very unathletic. He just wasn't that good. It showed at 3 separate colleges. Evaluations are wrong sometimes from high school and that was one of the worst years for qbs if I remember.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He seems to enjoy blocking. I like that.

Yep, he crushed that last dude and held his blocks well before that.

Two TDs on like five or six touches is nice too.

He reminds me of Kasen Williams without the leaping ability (presumably). Thick, physical, tough to bring down.

dnc said:

Yep, he crushed that last dude and held his blocks well before that.

Two TDs on like five or six touches is nice too.

He reminds me of Kasen Williams without the leaping ability (presumably). Thick, physical, tough to bring down.
    I see Earl Thomas
    Awesome, thanks for the update!