Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tosh is recruiting for USC

2»

Comments

• Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,827
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course he is going to keep the boat. The Los Angeles River isn't too far from the Southern Cal campus. Those stupid fucks trying to steal copper wire from street lamps and metal from substations would be incredibly jealous of the things you can fish out of there. Wilcox now needs to decide if he prefers fishing for steelhead or for steel scrap, assuming the new CEO even wants him.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2013
    Make this thread go poof. Nobody should be surprised.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like a recruiting violation. And breach of contract. Where's the faux lawyers?
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doesn't bleed purple and gold. See ya.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment
    Bleenor poasted Tosh to USC last night - even though Kim sez he talked to Tosh directly and Tosh TOLD HIM THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO USC and would NEVER do something like that (even though Shaq, blah blah blah whatever)

Is this even worth cutting and pasting?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    other than his AWESOME recruiting, tosh made me feel old because i kept thinking "i dont get what the kids see in him". i guess the kids ate up his twitter and instagramz, but i found him to be unbelievably dense.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Of course he is going to keep the boat. The Los Angeles River isn't too far from the Southern Cal campus. Those stupid fucks trying to steal copper wire from street lamps and metal from substations would be incredibly jealous of the things you can fish out of there. Wilcox now needs to decide if he prefers fishing for steelhead or for steel scrap, assuming the new CEO even wants him.

Axe Taft

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sark taking the same 7 win staff to USC sounds great to me!
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013
    LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like a recruiting violation. And breach of contract. Where's the faux lawyers?

You are the lawyer (allegedly ;) ), but I'd actually be curious how this works in the CFB arena. My understanding is that someone who did something like this (conflict of interest/loyalty breach type stuff) on any other job would be setting themselves up for getting cleaned out in court.

• Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,827
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tosh better tread lightly the next few days or he will find himself without either the UW or USC job. It sounds like the reason he hasn't landed in Los Angeles earlier is that Pat Haden has some issues with his sketchy history. Recruiting for USC through his intermediaries while under contract at Washington could bite him in the ass.