Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a quick reminder from a beloved poaster

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
This is why I will always be a Macro and not a Micro TBS'er. I can't handle the ups and downs of this kind of horse shit on individual player basis. Just get as much talent as you can to allow for the inevitable attrition.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Also, "We don't need pussies on the team."

Kids who pull this kind of shit are usually weak-minded. It typically doesn't translate well on the football field despite physical talents.

the WDWHA DPOTW
  • Options
    koopdog said:

Kids who pull this kind of shit are usually weak-minded. It typically doesn't translate well on the football field despite physical talents.

This chincredibly true. I hear @MikeDamone nearly got banned from Doog Nation last night for poasting something to this effect. I remember once sitting across from a 5 star cadet recruit when I ran an ROTC program in Cali (ILTCICILTCIT) for a few years. He was stressed out about his class schedule and having girlfriend problems. He actually started crying. I said in one of my most dick move ever moments, "Is it hot in here? Your eyeballs seem to be sweating." Prolly a tad insensitive, but I was right about him. He couldn't handle PT tests, or the academix, and wasted a scholarship a TUFF lunchpail type could have used. Money, time, and a whole lot of effort down the drain.
    NOFC
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

This chincredibly true. I hear @MikeDamone nearly got banned from Doog Nation last night for poasting something to this effect. I remember once sitting across from a 5 star cadet recruit when I ran an ROTC program in Cali (ILTCICILTCIT) for a few years. He was stressed out about his class schedule and having girlfriend problems. He actually started crying. I said in one of my most dick move ever moments, "Is it hot in here? Your eyeballs seem to be sweating." Prolly a tad insensitive, but I was right about him. He couldn't handle PT tests, or the academix, and wasted a scholarship a TUFF lunchpail type could have used. Money, time, and a whole lot of effort down the drain.
    NOFC
    Fuck off. Many here do. You don’t. Cunts gonna cunt.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

the WDWHA DPOTW
    We definitely want Kaho. Im just capable of believing it's not going to ruin our recruiting class if he's lost. Sucks but happens. The system is bigger than one player.

If anything, someone like Petermen could be great for the Kaho's of the world. Kids whose home lives aren't so stable can thrive when given stability and some structure to lean on. I hope Petermen sees it this way at some point too.

As a cane fan this should be imminently relatable.
  • Options

the WDWHA DPOTW
    We definitely want Kaho. Im just capable of believing it's not going to ruin our recruiting class if he's lost. Sucks but happens. The system is bigger than one player.

If anything, someone like Petermen could be great for the Kaho's of the world. Kids whose home lives aren't so stable can thrive when given stability and some structure to lean on. I hope Petermen sees it this way at some point too.

As a cane fan this should be imminently relatable.
    No. Not relatable at all.

And the point about the system and the whole being more important than an individual recruit is obvious.

It's the juxtaposition of that obvious point with the first response to losing a recruit that makes is WDWHA dooging. And you know it.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

NOFC
    Upset that I don't care about your stupid military story? Tough shit.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

the WDWHA DPOTW
    Jesus @creepycoug you call yourself a REAL Row Boat fan? You wanna know how toxic it can be to a crew to some have talanted, yet mentally weak athletes?

It's not always WDWHA Dooging my fren. None of know what's truly going on with the kid but it's certainly possible that there's some head case type shit.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

NOFC

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

NOFC
    Not at all Creepy. Just wanted to say Fuck Off. And use the word Cunt. It had been awhile. I feel better, thanks.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    looks like creepycoug forgot to take his thorazine
  • Options
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

NOFC

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

NOFC
    Not at all Creepy. Just wanted to say Fuck Off. And use the word Cunt. It had been awhile. I feel better, thanks.
    Glad I could be of service.
  • Options

Huh?
  • Options

the WDWHA DPOTW
    Jesus @creepycoug you call yourself a REAL Row Boat fan? You wanna know how toxic it can be to a crew to some have talanted, yet mentally weak athletes?

It's not always WDWHA Dooging my fren. None of know what's truly going on with the kid but it's certainly possible that there's some head case type shit.
    Sorry talls. I'm sticking with WDWHA.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Huh?
    https://youtu.be/eDc5sHQWhbc