Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's a blackeye for Buckeyes, IMO

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She literally could be the next coming of Hitler and it shouldn't matter. Urbs didn't report what he was supposed to. End of story. Though, if she's this bonkers it might help sway public opinion enough for him to keep his job.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2018
    This shit won’t hold up in court when Urb sues the tOSU for 20 Mill or whatever amount was left on his contract. Just because a clause is in a contract, doesn’t mean it’s enforceable in a court of law.
    edited August 2018

salemcoog said:

Give me a break. So He may have known or not known that a peon committed dv. So he has to be put on trial worse than the alleged dv suspect was?

Here’s the thing, I ambled down to the hipster bar downtown this evening and had a seat after a bike ride and convo came free and easy. And one of the dudes came up with a great exercise. He asked what is your most controversial viewpoint. And the hot blonde around 22 y/o of Age on summer break from UO, called out the metoo movement. No pics so FYFMFE .She said that she’s witnessed so many b/s allegations and @Feld it was due mostly to shame and immaturity and if someone can’t stand up for themselves in the work place, it’s on them and equal pay for equal work has been a thing for decades.

I stated that illegal immigration hurts immigrants that went through the process and have hurt our native lower wage earners.

There was a moment of silence but there was healthy debate about it and most agreed, mostly.

I have faith in our younger generation where the rubbers meet the road in real life. They aren’t all buying into the hysteria.

So you're telling me @salemcoog that if I give up on the Seattle rat race and get a lazy guvmint jerb (hi @creepycoug ) I'd still be able to find some kultur in Salem?
    Some. Not a lot but some. But you don’t live in Salem for that. You’re still hear because of the hour to the beach and for the Cascade trails. Portland is 45 minutes away for a night out as well. College football games are easy to get to, park and find a good cheap tailgate spot at both Autzen and Reser. You just need to LEAVE early. There are some nice green spaces in town as well to ride, run or walk in. Home values has risen 20-25% in the last 2 years in some areas, but if you’ve been in your house 5 years or more, you’d have some equity and probably get in the same house here for half the payment.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Give me a break. So He may have known or not known that a peon committed dv. So he has to be put on trial worse than the alleged dv suspect was?

Here’s the thing, I ambled down to the hipster bar downtown this evening and had a seat after a bike ride and convo came free and easy. And one of the dudes came up with a great exercise. He asked what is your most controversial viewpoint. And the hot blonde around 22 y/o of Age on summer break from UO, called out the metoo movement. No pics so FYFMFE .She said that she’s witnessed so many b/s allegations and @Feld it was due mostly to shame and immaturity and if someone can’t stand up for themselves in the work place, it’s on them and equal pay for equal work has been a thing for decades.

I stated that illegal immigration hurts immigrants that went through the process and have hurt our native lower wage earners.

There was a moment of silence but there was healthy debate about it and most agreed, mostly.

I have faith in our younger generation where the rubbers meet the road in real life. They aren’t all buying into the hysteria.

So you're telling me @salemcoog that if I give up on the Seattle rat race and get a lazy guvmint jerb (hi @creepycoug ) I'd still be able to find some kultur in Salem?
    Some. Not a lot but some. But you don’t live in Salem for that. You’re still hear because of the hour to the beach and for the Cascade trails. Portland is 45 minutes away for a night out as well. College football games are easy to get to, park and find a good cheap tailgate spot at both Autzen and Reser. You just need to LEAVE early. There are some nice green spaces in town as well to ride, run or walk in. Home values has risen 20-25% in the last 2 years in some areas, but if you’ve been in your house 5 years or more, you’d have some equity and probably get in the same house here for half the payment.
    Man. You both sound pour af.

Sad. Sad, really.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Can always count on the creep to bad mouth the pours.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Right? I mean I'd love to meet Creep (not homo) in real life sometime but feel he would judge me too much for being a pour and not lettered enough. Sad.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    Right? I mean I'd love to meet Creep (not homo) in real life sometime but feel he would judge me too much for being a pour and not lettered enough. Sad.
    I’m not sure I would, He’d be the guy pissing off the bar and wait staff by sending back his Julip because the mint wasn’t properly hand smacked. That and correcting their grammar.
    dnc said:

The ability of CFB fans to rationalize literally anything will never cease to amaze me.
    Right. but If this is true. Why are we not looking at law enforcement in the blame game and her drinking problem as a factor in the assaults?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

The ability of CFB fans to rationalize literally anything will never cease to amaze me.
    Right. but If this is true. Why are we not looking at law enforcement in the blame game and her drinking problem as a factor in the assaults?
    Because if you haven't noticed, when it comes to outrage in Mericuh these days

FUCK PERSPECTIVE!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Winners win!! Go buckeyes!!!!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why is it always the head coaches job to stop this shit?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    I’m not sure I would, He’d be the guy pissing off the bar and wait staff by sending back his Julip because the mint wasn’t properly hand smacked. That and correcting their grammar.
    @creepycoug is a mojito man. I'd bet my last silver dolor on it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like a candidate for some bat shit crazy rebound sex to me....

Once.

Under an assumed name.

Pics?

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sad. Sad, really.
    @creepycoug is a mojito man. I'd bet my last silver dolor on it.
    Both of you are WRONG!

Cuba Libre bitches. Rum & Coke, with a lime. I do, however, require the lime and will send it back forthwith if it's missing.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lmao, hand the keys over to grinch, that shit will work out fine.
    Hearing that the current recruiting class is starting a petition. "Keep Grinch and we will keep the recruiting class together." Will keep you guys posted as this develops. For those of you in the Wam, what's discussed there stays there, no exceptions ;)

By today a casual observer would think that it was Urban who smacked his wife

The shit heel who did it is forgotten

As much as I'd like to see Ohio State lose this guy before they can rack up another couple of titles, I think the guy is arguably the best corch in the country (yes, including Saban) and I agree with the idea that you can't hang a coach over every bad thing people do in the organization on their own time.

Rule violations and bad behavior w/in the organization, especially when it's recurring, is another matter. But this is a little much for me. Sure, if I'd known a guy on my staff were beating his wife, whether or not she's batshit, he'd have to commit to not doing it again and get counseling or LEAVE. But we don't know what Urbs may or may not have said, what he may or may not have known and, more importantly, believed.

It's a fine line putting your nose where it doesn't belong and doing the right thing. It's not always clear what to do in the moment.